What's new

Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government: Munter

Imran khan known to Make long wide huge U Turns all his life .we'r living in a fast world, and kids don't know who they'r dealing with, it's one and only king monkey khan.. who is known to make u turns cannot stand on his words..IM not saying he is corrupt but the man known for his color changing skills around the world.

IK Knows he cannot be in power without the help of U.S,He needs U.S hands on his head to test the power,How can he go against U.S??

Once you've power, necessary resource and a 'strong will' then containing or eliminating the miscreants is not a rocket science for which you need extra ordinary geniuses to devise a strategy and plan... Pak Army and Police has/had everything, what they lacked was a strong enough democratic Govt. to back them up for a diplomatic solution in parallel... we've fought this war for over 10 years now, what we get and where are we heading?

Sorry, we will not agree nor this discussion will lead anywhere since we both are sitting on different premise (and you change that, first you said it will be police, now you include Army). I gave my answer above which still holds here.

I would like to know what will the great Imran Khan do when a terrorist attack occurs in the World which was hatched, plotted and planned in Pakistan.

What will his action be?

who said they are planned in Pakistan, you believe everything you see on media? No matter where in the world attack occurs, they will always blame it on Pakistan to pressurize us.

Also, if we had a very strong policing system, then there is no chance of these bloody terrorists stepping inside our country, now all the afghani terrorists cross the border and get fake Pakistani passport for few thousand rupees and then cause chaos.

who said they are planned in Pakistan, you believe everything you see on media? No matter where in the world attack occurs, they will always blame it on Pakistan to pressurize us.

Also, if we had a very strong policing system, then there is no chance of these bloody terrorists stepping inside our country, now all the afghani terrorists cross the border and get fake Pakistani passport for few thousand rupees and then cause chaos.

its funny though, you cant find fake pakistani passport, these days.
even forged ones very hard to get!
it would be a test of leadership, if this perception even ,became a reality !
& we hope IK can get widder audience then the crunnt of looters, thats we can get most?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom