What's new

Nawaz Appoints Dr Abdul Malik for CM ship PkMAP to get governorship.

557835-DrAbdulMalikBalochNationalPartyBalochistan-1370177071-779-640x480.jpg

MURREE: Following an hours long meeting between the coalition partners in Balochistan on Sunday, National Party (NP) President Dr Abdul Malik Baloch was nominated for the slot of provincial chief minister.
Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif made the announcement during a joint press conference in Murree.
Nawaz further said that the governor for Balochistan will be from the Pashtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP).
The PML-N, despite having most seats in the provincial assembly, gave both the major slots to NP and PkMAP.
While speaking to the media, the PML-N chief said for him, “this is not a fight for power but for values.”
Today’s meeting brought the deadlock over the joint selection of a suitable candidate as the next provincial chief minister to an end.
PkMAP and NP had not directly opposed PML-N’s Balochistan chapter president Sardar Sanaullah Zehri bid for the post, but had specifically told Nawaz’s party officials that those leaders ‘known for their corrupt practices should not be nominated as the future chief minister’.
Earlier, a petition – co-signed by 172 organisations and individuals – along with two consortiums with 220-member organisations, demanded that Baloch be made the next chief minister of Balochistan.
To restore peace in Balochistan, petitioners said, it is important to hand over the reins of government to a person who is trustworthy.
Nawaz nominates Abdul Malik Baloch for Balochistan CM – The Express Tribune

@DESERT FIGHTER how is this man??whom would u personally support as your CM??

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pure na-shukri by PTI Fans. Had NS not rebuffed Molana Diesel, we could have seen a greater coallation government in KPK. PML N could make government in KPK with JUI,JI and others but that would be harmful for KPK itself. So appreciate the good that has been done by NS for Pakistan rather than looking through the narrow window of personal bias.

I only judge politicians on basis of what they have done for Pakistani awaam. These political gimmicks doesn't impress me. Until Dr.A.Malik delievers, i can not and will not appreciate him or your so called NS, same goes for Pervaiz khattak

I only judge politicians on basis of what they have done for Pakistani awaam. These political gimmicks doesn't impress me. Until Dr.A.Malik delievers, i can not and will not appreciate him or your so called NS, same goes for Pervaiz khattak
Hahahaha, we will see.

Har "Forum" Pay ordinary Ptians Congratulation and appreciating this NS move in droves Except Insaf.pk and defence.pk...........one controlled by complete censorship & the other by hand picked biased moderation.

defence.pk kay baqi ptians Aik-doosray say dar rahay hain........O bhaiyo.....Shock say nikalnay main kitna time lo-gay:omghaha:

this is goood for Pakistan........unless you people have a personal vendetta against sharifs:hitwall:

Abdul Malik Baloch is a renowned visionary politician, a Baloch nationalist and he is the president of National Party, the largest Baloch nationalist party and the first middle-class chief minister-designate of Balochistan. He was born in Turbat, western Balochistan Pakistan. He is a middle-class politician and Baloch nationalist who has introduced middle-class politics in the tribal political set-up of Balochistan.

This is a very good decision and i'm happy to see transfer of power to NP

Mengal lauds PML-N for appointing nationalist CM

MEN.jpg

QUETTA - Balochistan National Party-Mengal head Sardar Akhtar Mengal on Sunday welcomed the PML-N for nominating a Baloch nationalist for the chief minister’s slot.
Talking to reporters, he said the issue was not the nomination of the CM or governor, but the real issue was the particular mindset of Islamabad. The BNP-M leader also said that if the issue of missing persons and mutilated bodies was resolved, it would be a fortunate occasion for the people of Balochistan, adding that it, however, seemed difficult.
He said further his party had not announced the future course of action so far. He said it would be decided in the party’s general body meeting on Monday (today).
He praised the PML-N leadership, adding that until the government was made powerful in Balochistan, the Balochistan issue would not be resolved.
Mengal said that during the caretaker government as many as 279 Baloch youth were whisked away and another 100 fell prey to target killings. He said further 50 mutilated bodies had been dumped. He said that when the announcement of new CM was made in Murree, a military operation was underway in Ispilinji area of District Mastung. He said that the gunship helicopters had been pounding the area for the last two days.
Mengal said that the government that was founded with the blood of Baloch was unlikely to deliver any good for Baloch people. He said that those forces, which had always exploited Baloch resources, hampered the development process and had treated Balochistan as a colony, would never allow a positive change in Balochistan.

Mengal lauds PML-N for appointing nationalist CM | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

yaar AWAAM ka banda hai Dr.Malik.

apnaay iss mein bhi masala nikal liyaa???? for it to be a Nawaz decision he would have elected his own people in power and made his own CM and Governor.

for once I am shocked that Nawaz actually did something right.
I didnt argue about it, but its the reality isnt it?
I dont blame N§ by any means, he is doing whatever he can!

Bravo !!!:tup:

now Malik Baloch needs to deliver, he must, break this Sardari system.

This is not wise decision by PMLN. They knew that they can't perform in Baluchistan, so all blame will go on CM. That's why they elected Abdul malik

Back
Top Bottom