What's new

Nawaz Appoints Dr Abdul Malik for CM ship PkMAP to get governorship.

Har "Forum" Pay ordinary Ptians Congratulation and appreciating this NS move in droves Except Insaf.pk and defence.pk...........one controlled by complete censorship & the other by hand picked biased moderation.

defence.pk kay baqi ptians Aik-doosray say dar rahay hain........O bhaiyo.....Shock say nikalnay main kitna time lo-gay:omghaha:

this is goood for Pakistan........unless you people have a personal vendetta against sharifs:hitwall:
what a troll post

Bhai, if NS has done anything good we all are appreciating it... Our prime focus is on how he will handle the terrorism issue, economic crisis, loadshedding and other relevant issues. This is indeed a good gesture by NS by not appointing anybody from his party as CM or Governor. Having said that, he is still in majority in Balochistan and the new CM will always remember that.

Har "Forum" Pay ordinary Ptians Congratulation and appreciating this NS move in droves Except Insaf.pk and defence.pk...........one controlled by complete censorship & the other by hand picked biased moderation.

defence.pk kay baqi ptians Aik-doosray say dar rahay hain........O bhaiyo.....Shock say nikalnay main kitna time lo-gay:omghaha:

this is goood for Pakistan........unless you people have a personal vendetta against sharifs:hitwall:

O! Yaar rota kyon hey ?

Chalo kar dee taareef tumharey NS kee.

Abb kuch kar kay dikhao.

yaar AWAAM ka banda hai Dr.Malik.

apnaay iss mein bhi masala nikal liyaa???? for it to be a Nawaz decision he would have elected his own people in power and made his own CM and Governor.

for once I am shocked that Nawaz actually did something right.

get ready for more shocks brother, now I assume you weren't shocked when PMLN let PTI make govt in KPK despite the fact that Mulana diesel is ready and willing to make govt in KPK. PTI asked for Naya Pakistan and PMLN is giving it to you, how shocking is that.

Today I can say to all of you PMLN bashers, told you So!

To all who think this is beginning of some sort of balochi utopia, you guys forget that it was the same PML-N which courted the BNP-M..They were buddy buddy back then too but a year later they had to ditch mengal, how is PML-N going to justify this to zehri and marri who were at each other's throats even before elections despite being part of the same party ?

I'd wait and see before even pinning any hopes on this baloch setup. The province isn't ruled by democracy rather dynastic politics have been prevalent there, and in that situation ignoring the sardars like zehri and marri might be too hot to handle.

Do you guys forget that zehri lost his son, his own brother and his nephew in the recent blasts ? you sacrifice that much and you dont even get the chairmanship ? I don't expect smooth sailing at all for this setup.

Everyone forgets about BLA bramdad buggti & his commrades?
What they will be willing to share?
Peace, accepting baluchistan as an atut anang of pakistan?
Comming back to pakistan to face all the casses against them?
Yesterday heard MR MENGAL who was telling to The anchor even after his win he, dont think baluchistan problem will get resolved, thats why he didnt took oath in BA yesterday?
So all of those bieng happy of the ceremonial statments, plz keep your tickets & pop corns intact its not the end of movie, its the break!
Lets wait radio BLA for its, bloody tranmission back?

1101861952-1.gif

As a Pakistani now my issue is SINDH.... Good Move by NS. :pakistan:

Sindh will remain a fragmented province! in 70% of the province there is NO WATER,ELECTRICTY OR JOBS!............BUT BHUTTO ZINDA HAI!

rest of the province has issues about ETHNICITY! be it the Sindh nationlist party or the MQM! Sindh is sadly the next breeding ground of hatred!

Back
Top Bottom