What's new

Navy to get 7 more indigenous stealth frigates

indigenisation of warships is the way to go for india we should keep on increasing indigenous content untill we achieve atleast 90% level...:enjoy:

now lets just pray there r no more delays.....:angry:
what will you do when ur neighbour has better technology and you are having limited resource........

Indigenous here means "partly assembled by indigenous people".

All the major systems are imported. The so-called JVs are foreign donimated with India providing the necessary funds.

Chinese ships have a lot of imported components too, doesn't stop them from being Chinese "cutting edge" technology.

All the major systems are imported. The so-called JVs are foreign donimated with India providing the necessary funds.
beats copy pasting infringement laws, stolen things are for thieves, and thieves do what they do best copy and paste. Would it matter to thieves if the sail boat is made of paper or cardboards. no it wouldn't because it's piece of sh!t anyway.

First thing is that do you China itself still uses SEMT Pielstick's(french) engine in its type 054 frigates n most of ur so called ''indigenous weapons'' on board r nothing more than russian copies

Secondly, i knw its hard for u to understand to understand the term JV bcoz u never did a JV all u did was just ctrl+c n ctrl+v so i agree its hard for u to understand the concept
But let me try to explain u for the last time
JV means Joint Venture in simple terms u can say that 2 or more people come together to do a task n everyone do that work what he or she does the best n this way not only the project is completed quickly but there is lot to learn from each others experience

Try to read slowly bcoz i knw u have comprehension problem but who knows u might be able to understand:enjoy:

true becos our system dont work that good. it need to much money to make good system. we want spend money on indian people not weapons, stupid chinese.

Please go away. It is silly to continue with your childish attempts after you have been detected.

GjIfs.jpg

A view of Mazagon Dock's modular yard in which it will build four frigates under Project 17A.

p17aconcept1w.jpg

P-17A, successor of the P-17(Shivalik Class).

GjIfs.jpg

A view of Mazagon Dock's modular yard in which it will build four frigates under Project 17A.

p17aconcept1w.jpg

P-17A, successor of the P-17(Shivalik Class).

they`re not even done with the construction of the dock how will they start the P-17A project :undecided:

And do you have any fresh pics of P-15A?

they`re not even done with the construction of the dock how will they start the P-17A project :undecided:

And do you have any fresh pics of P-15A?

What on earth are you talking about? MDL is a fully functional facility.

P 17A 's are gonna be badass......but for the moment i am eagerly waiting for INS Kolkata to arrive..

i think its time that govt. Should give private shipyard like l&t shipyard n other to develop n share new technologies like modular shipping with them

It will only lower the burden of MDL & GRSE but also generate a lot of new employment opportunities as ship building is a heavy industry n its quite labour intensive also...:cheers:

no no no.i mean the modular upgardes shown on the pic.is the modernization done?

There are visible two sets of office buildings in an L-shape. Beyond them, to the right of the picture, is the construction area, with a prominent Goliath crane. It is not fully visible in this picture. Which upgrades are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom