What's new

Naval guards: India moves to downgrade diplomatic ties with Italy

Who care about your supreme court. If you disregard the diplomatic immunity and hold the Italian diplomat hostage, we NATO will nuke you back to stone age. There will be no supreme court in India.

Some individual wishes does not represent NATO policies or actions. Do you see me farting nonsense that NATO will nuke NK or China just because I hold a US passport.

The Italian ambassador gave in writing to the Supreme court that the marines will return.

Legally speaking, now he should be arrested for contempt of court. I don't know if diplomatic immunity can save him.

He is not under the jurisdiction of your court. Who care about the contempt of your court. Even if he killed all your supreme court judges, he still has diplomatic immunity. That's how diplomatic immunity works. Understand?

Apparently not. Their own lawyer (who was representing the marines) has said that they should be arrested. The SC lawyers are building the case that he submitted to the jurisdiction of the court, and therefore is liable for prosecution. He gave up his immunity when he dealt with the Supreme court.

Yes, but the ambassador cannot pay for the crime committed by the marines.

I don't the max punishment for contempt of court but I believe will only be symbolic.

Newspapers are saying the marines are going to return their work and that everything is fine at their end.

Ha ha ha! Currently it is YOUR country that is being bombed and missiled and rocketed everyday by USA.

Nope; NATO will do nothing, because Italy ain't that important. Its ambassador to India, even less so.

My country is US and we are part of NATO and we will stand behind our ally. Attacking diplomatic immunity and holding our ally's diplomat hostage are very serious offense, and if things escalated to that point, we will nuke you. Go ahead, take hostage of that Italian diplomat and we'll see what happen.

Some individual wishes does not represent NATO policies or actions. Do you see me farting nonsense that NATO will nuke NK or China just because I hold a US passport.

And some individual like you does not represent GOI on policies of hostage taking of diplomat. What's your point?

And some individual like you does not represent GOI on policies of hostage taking of diplomat. What's your point?

My point is stop farting nonsense as some individual like you does not represent US or NATO like I do not represent US or NATO or GOI.

My point is stop farting nonsense as some individual like you does not represent US or NATO like I do not represent US or NATO or GOI.

Why do you kind keep farting nonsense in taking the Italian diplomat hostage?

My country is US and we are part of NATO and we will stand behind our ally. Attacking diplomatic immunity and holding our ally's diplomat hostage are very serious offense, and if things escalated to that point, we will nuke you. Go ahead, take hostage of that Italian diplomat and we'll see what happen.

Nuke India over an Italian diplomat? Are you crazy son? The Italians have screwed us every chance they got. The screwed us in Somalia, remember Black Hawk down? Remember Achille Lauro hijacking? Besides, NATO article 5 can only be invoked if a NATO nation is attacked in Europe or North America.

This is a defining moment for India, we'll see if India is ready to be taken seriously as an emerging power.

US didn't had balls to nuke Afghanistan for 9/11.
US don't have balls to invade Iran leave nuking.
US don't have balls to nuke punny NK.

And you chicken come here to threaten India about nuking.

Go and ask you daddy, did he drink milk today?

Don't ask me of what?

Why do you kind keep farting nonsense in taking the Italian diplomat hostage?

Even if let Italian ambassador go, we will definitely scarp all our deals with Italy.

What is max punishment for contempt of court ?

I think the Italian diplomat may face a symbolic arrest and will be released soon thereafter.

Nobody takes you seriously on that reddened part.

In any case, NATO will NOT go to war with India for this. We both know that. You are simply trying to provide comic relief on the thread, so please continue.

As posted in another thread, Italy is willing to compromise and use international courts. India will probably reciprocate to close the matter.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...orking-towards-amicable-settlement-india.html

Its a matter of Supreme Court. I don't think India is going to accept this offer.

If any deal is to be materialized.......... then i think, India will demand marines to be returned. and once they return, maybe the case will be transferred to International court.

Nuke India over an Italian diplomat? Are you crazy son? The Italians have screwed us every chance they got. The screwed us in Somalia, remember Black Hawk down? Remember Achille Lauro hijacking? Besides, NATO article 5 can only be invoked if a NATO nation is attacked in Europe or North America.

This is a defining moment for India, we'll see if India is ready to be taken seriously as an emerging power.

italian envoy itself endorsed for the guaranteed return of the Marines... which means him self submitted to Apex.... Italy is a mess... a shame less country which can't keep her own word... that is a big shame for them.... Italy need us more than we need them.... and this guy fast is a chinese troll? Why USA and NATO involved in this matter and attack India.... EU country France itself didn't commented on this issue...

"NATO decided that, if it is determined that the attack ... was directed from abroad, it shall be regarded as an action covered by Article 5"

Attacking a diplomat abroad is attacking the origin country. NATO will back Italy. If things escalated to a point, we will nuke India.

US didn't had balls to nuke Afghanistan for 9/11.
US don't have balls to invade Iran leave nuking.
US don't have balls to nuke punny NK.

And you chicken come here to threaten India about nuking.

Go and ask you daddy, did he drink milk today?

Don't ask me of what?

Even if let Italian ambassador go, we will definitely scarp all our deals with Italy.

It is not about balls, but the consequences of killing millions or people and the radiation of the nuke will put US in a difficult position as super power.... attacking India with nukes is like starting 3rd world war.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom