What's new

Nato lifting security checkpoints to allow a flood of militants into Bajaur?

It's high time that Pakistan army adopted some vigilant strategies, these new establishments don't portray a vivid picture, Pakistan Army is very well aware that without it's co-operation it can bring NATO to it's knees(We know it & they know it, no need to convince look at us we are important too), but Pak Army need to play it's cards right & within the purview of cost and benefit analysis, INMO if Pakistan deems it necessary to involve China then Pakistan should ask for her assistance.

Put ur nationalism aside and think what can b the possible consequences if u went to a confrontation with NATO

u cant match weapon to weapon even with India and suddenly u people here r talking about teaching NATO a lesson,how

By blocking their supplies,what if eventually they leave Afghan and then turn towards u,then how will u make them pay

how in case of a military conflict,u think u can make them run,non of ur missiles cant even reach Deigo Garcia,leave their mainland

They dont even need to fire a single bullet on u,what if they block all ur supplies,how much capable is ur navy to confront them in such a situation

And finally ur economy is to much dependent on their money,here itself u loose against them

Currently their is no country in the world who can withstand the American might,and u r talking about the entire NATO

Can you put your Indian mindset away.....

If somewhere i said that NATO will beg for mercy infront of our forces please point out. If somewhere i said We got superior weapons than NATO please point that out too.

Lets talk the consequences:

They attack us then it bad for us real bad. We are already lost a decade which could have been used to develop our country. But its not the consequences of Pakistan i am talking about. I am talking about NATO countries which are already trying to get their troops out of Afghanistan because people of their countries are tired of this war. Now NATO starts another war with Pakistan what will it lead to. Huge protest in their countries back home. Lot of political pressure. NATO just want to get out now.

2nd yes we are not as good as NATO, Our economy is some what dependent on that AID they give. Our navy cannot fight NATO navy Might. But equipment doesn't play all the role here. Taliban Equipment is 1 ak47 with 2 mags. Still 10 years and the war is on. On the other hand Pakistan got professional army, Navy and Airforce. which once again i say is not compareable to NATO in term of equipment but the thing is if we'll loose 5 men they'll lose 1 man too....And NATO countries already in pressure because of the body bags going back to their countries. And body bags will only increase if they start war with Pakistan.

So as they say in urdu

Hum tu dobey gey lekin tum ko bhi ley dobey gey sanam....We will be bombed back to stone age but NATO wont be the winner either...And both know only terrorist will win this war of NATO and Pakistan so both are avoiding it.

One more think i know its many Indians dream that NATO attack on Pakistan and we have full scale war as i saw many posts here and on Bratshit.com but hey its not gonna happen.:bunny:

Last edited:
A war between NATO & PA will only result in further destabilization of Pakistan, further rise of terrorism, and the not-so-desirable spill-over effects into INDIA. If Taliban think Pakistan doesn't follow the 'true' form of Islam, imagine what they'll be thinking of India. :smokin:

So, it really isn't in India's interest for there to be a large-scale conflict between NATO & PA. :disagree:

Can you put your Indian mindset away.....

If somewhere i said that NATO will beg for mercy infront of our forces please point out. If somewhere i said We got superior weapons than NATO please point that out too.

Lets talk the consequences:

They attack us then it bad for us real bad. We are already lost a decade which could have been used to develop our country. But its not the consequences of Pakistan i am talking about. I am talking about NATO countries which are already trying to get their troops out of Afghanistan because people of their countries are tired of this war. Now NATO starts another war with Pakistan what will it lead to. Huge protest in their countries back home. Lot of political pressure. NATO just want to get out now.

2nd yes we are not as good as NATO, Our economy is some what dependent on that AID they give. Our navy cannot fight NATO navy Might. But equipment doesn't play all the role here. Taliban Equipment is 1 ak47 with 2 mags. Still 10 years and the war is on. On the other hand Pakistan got professional army, Navy and Airforce. which once again i say is not compareable to NATO in term of equipment but the thing is if we'll loose 5 men they'll lose 1 man too....And NATO countries already in pressure because of the body bags going back to their countries. And body bags will only increase if they start war with Pakistan.

So as they say in urdu

Hum tu dobey gey lekin tum ko bhi ley dobey gey sanam....We will be bombed back to stone age but NATO wont be the winner either...And both know only terrorist will win this war of NATO and Pakistan so both are avoiding it.

One more think i know its many Indians dream that NATO attack on Pakistan and we have full scale war as i saw many posts here and on Bratshit.com but hey its not gonna happen.:bunny:

The attack in Pakistan will be different from Afghanistan and Iraq.
1) First they will not attack to conqure so very limited attack will happen.
2) While people in their country were not convinced about WMD in Iraq and hence difference of opinion, in case of Pakistan every one believes that terrorism is being sheltered their. So people will support it.
3) Limited attack need less resource and money. It is very little Pakistan can do in response.

2) While people in their country were not convinced about WMD in Iraq and hence difference of opinion, in case of Pakistan every one believes that terrorism is being sheltered their. So people will support it.
3) Limited attack need less resource and money. It is very little Pakistan can do in response.

NATO survives on a small lifeline...
pakafg.jpg

We control this supply route! If we wanted to we could choke their supplies and see how long they can last in Afghanistan without ammo, let alone challenge us.

and as for a small operation being conducted by NATO is likely but it will have little effect on us, but it will turn Pakistan against NATO.
Loosing the trust between you and a close ally that your life depends on is not a very wise decision.

Clearly, NATO is showing who's really the boss here. Plain as pikestaff.

there is a story about body parts and the moral is an @$$hole is always the boss.

On a serious note this misadventures bossy attitude is going to rebound only in terms of terrorist attacks

And NATO just showed you that if their capability is curtailed, they will first cut out the positions that help Pakistan as well. And the result is pretty visible...

That is an Idiotic assumption by US/NATO. We are fighting those who turned their guns at us due to our alliance with US and due to our operations against these Taliban for the sake of US/NATO. So this US ploy to push Taliban into Pakistan for terrorism can pretty well be rebounded against US itself.

We have NO issue with these Taliban in the first place if US is excluded

NATO survives on a small lifeline...
pakafg.jpg

We control this supply route! If we wanted to we could choke their supplies and see how long they can last in Afghanistan without ammo, let alone challenge us.

and as for a small operation being conducted by NATO is likely but it will have little effect on us, but it will turn Pakistan against NATO.
Loosing the trust between you and a close ally that your life depends on is not a very wise decision.

You have one of supply route that only supplies 40% of no lethal supplies.

What it means is that 60% comes from elsewhere. 40% from other land routes and 20% from air.

Now this 40% that you hold which was 80% before can be redirected to other land routes and even if they did manage to redirect 20% your route becomes useless.

there is a story about body parts and the moral is an @$$hole is always the boss.

On a serious note this misadventures bossy attitude is going to rebound only in terms of terrorist attacks

@Jana if you can declare openly that you will support terrorism against NATO that day you will know what will happen. So far you are just doing this covertly. One attacked proved to be directed by Pakistan will shatter all your myths.

Where are you coming up with the crap that 40% of non-lethal supplies pass over Pakistan? It was 80% just a couple of weeks ago. Any souirce?

Yet another bharti overestimating western opinion. Western people don't even tend to see Pakistan as big player, for fucks sake. Plus, they were convinced that Iraq had WMD.

@Jana if you can declare openly that you will support terrorism against NATO that day you will know what will happen. So far you are just doing this covertly. One attacked proved to be directed by Pakistan will shatter all your myths.

Yeah we're doing it covertly, without any evidence, so say the logical and rational indians who attack Pakistanis for believing in similar conspiracy theories.

You have one of supply route that only supplies 40% of no lethal supplies.

What it means is that 60% comes from elsewhere. 40% from other land routes and 20% from air.

Now this 40% that you hold which was 80% before can be redirected to other land routes and even if they did manage to redirect 20% your route becomes useless.

first of all tell me where you got these figures from...

secondly, 40% is a large chunk and if they could redirect it, why didn't they??? In the last week when we halted supplies they tried to find other routes e.g Russia but failed, then they came back to us, apologized and asked us to open routes again.

rabbit, you've got quite a big and clear fantasy of US attacking Pakistan, don't you? Quite obvious from your posts in fact, don't even need to ask. Much like pretty much all other indians. War isn't even being thought about by anyone involved (in fact US apologized to Pakistan and want to work with Pakistan -- take a ******* god damn hint) yet the fact that bhartis are able to pull out war scenarios. Makes their intentions quite clear.

Back
Top Bottom