What's new

Nations that were never conquered, occupied, governed by foreign powers

Bhutan has been occupied by IA which has presence under the guise of IMTRAT commanded by a Lieut Gen. With Indians employed in key govt posts and the economy totally under Indian control Bhutan is in reality governed by India.

Nepal
only South Asian nation to never have been under the rule of the British, Indians, Mughals, Monogols. At the end of the day , it doesnt mean much , as majority of the countrymen are poor as fook.

No...we were brits....we didn't become USA til after we severed the ties. In the US....it was brits ruling brits....in india it was brits ruling Indians...

Read Churchill sometime....the US revolution was a civil war.

And read our constitution....it's in English
If you were indeed brits, they you were conquered by Romans, Saxons, Scandinavians and last bot not the least Normans! :)

USA is modern nation state, it didn't witness the highs an lows of civilizations to get conquered yet. It's like saying Republic of India has never been conquered.

Nepal
only South Asian nation to never have been under the rule of the British, Indians, Mughals, Monogols. At the end of the day , it doesnt mean much , as majority of the countrymen are poor as fook.

i think all these were scared of cold in nepal :sick:

Who said Nepal has never been conquered, Tibetans pretty much ruled Nepal, Bhutan and even part of Bengal when Tibet was a force to reckon with.

i think all these were scared of cold in nepal :sick:
lol nah we were just little barbarians living under archaic "moral codes" . Its hard to explain as , these codes are more of a cultural thing.

Who said Nepal has never been conquered, Tibetans pretty much ruled Nepal, Bhutan and even part of Bengal when Tibet was a force to reckon with.
Nepal has always been a multi ethnic /mixed country. Do find sources claiming the foreign occupation of Nepal.

lol nah we were just little barbarians living under archaic "moral codes" . Its hard to explain as , these codes are more of a cultural thing.
i am living with nepalis and sometime i join them in parties too . they cover my head with nepali topi too i know them little bit .:agree:

Nepal has always been a multi ethnic /mixed country. Do find sources claiming the foreign occupation of Nepal.
Tibetan empire at it's height conquered Nepal, part of India and part of China until Buddhism tamed them.

Tibet_700ad.jpg

And read our constitution....it's in English
Which English? Anglo-Saxon or Norman? ;)

WWI? And the Chinese have been ruled numerous times. The US hasn't.

Japan didn't rule China, Manchuria was part of China that Japan occupied with great resistance from the Chinese, Japan also occupied part of China in WW2 in which China didn't ceded their territory but they continue fought Japan till the end of WW2, Japan didn't rule China, Japanese military was superior to the Chinese military force at that time, Japan wanted to conquer China at that time but failed at the end. Mongol did conquer China in Chinese history but Chinese later over threw the Mongol empire and annex Mongol territory for over 1000's yrs. Manchuria also conquer China and eventually annex into China territory after the last Quin Dynasty overthrown.

The only nation in this world gain more land after being conquer by outside force were the Chinese throughout their history.

Tibetan empire at it's height conquered Nepal, part of India and part of China until Buddhism tamed them.

Which English? Anglo-Saxon or Norman? ;)

Okay fair enough. lol we have been fed the idea that "Nepal" was never conquered. Turns out when they said Nepal, they meant the modern day/unified Nepal (Which was created in 1768).

Kingdom of Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Bhutan has been occupied by IA which has presence under the guise of IMTRAT commanded by a Lieut Gen. With Indians employed in key govt posts and the economy totally under Indian control Bhutan is in reality governed by India.

So is Bangladesh .

Back
Top Bottom