What's new

National Air Defense Command (NADCOM) - Updates & Discussions.

I Don't understand why is this thing still active here... If the administration and moderation had even little shame... they would have banned it permanently as it is the old rickwhawpuller troll... who has changed names after ver2 was banned.

The MKI wont SeE f-16 because of awacs and will be engaged Before MKI see f-16 because of the datalink and AWacs directing the engagement with out the F-16 using its radar and Pakistani awacs have longer range then MKi, WHY is IT YOU ARE COMPARING INDIAN SAMs with PAKIstan in this thread this thread is about aquasition of Sam for Pakistan and not India so Dont cook up your War fantasy here about india have this and india have that and pakistan does not Please not ever thread here is about india
Thank you come again:cheers:

back to topic IN Zuhai air show or dubai air Show the Sd-10 was based as Ly-60(80) or some thing like that as an SAM setup I think pakistan should go for those and hq-9/18 because no one will sell them Patriots

YUP ITS ALL ABOUT INDIA YA

"Thank you Come again":cheers:

I think they should seriously consider that Ly-60(80) its based on sd-10 and its a SAM

For other members who is having an argument with this moron must realize that it is not worth... and will only get you dirty.

1.As you can see it is claiming that somehow its AWACS will guide the missile from F-16 while F-16 can have its radar off... little does he realize that you would 1st need to have a proper AWACS in the air to make this AWACS argument... and since one is already destroyed and perhaps two under repairs with TTP looking good with their ladder and RPG combination things doesn't look much bright here.

2.Secondly you can see it reaching new levels of stupidity when it says that Its AWACS can guide the missile... If that would be the case there was no need of FCR on a fighter plane but how can we explain that to it since it was taught otherwise by the mulla in madarsa.

3.It doesn't realize that Indian SAMs can target PAF planes just as they take off from the runway and attain some altitude once Barak-LR is integrated... Thanks to the 4D Elta-2084 and its Indian version Anuradha MMR Radar.

I Don't understand why is this thing still active here... If the administration and moderation had even little shame... they would have banned it permanently as it is the old rickwhawpuller troll... who has changed names after ver2 was banned.

For other members who is having an argument with this moron must realize that it is not worth... and will only get you dirty.

1.As you can see he is claiming that somehow its AWACS will guide the missile from F-16 while F-16 can have its radar off... little does he realize that yo would 1st need to have a proper AWACS in the air to make this AWACS argument... and since one is already destroyed and perhaps two under repairs with TTP looking good with their ladder and RPG combination things doesn't look much bright here.

2.Secondly you can see him reaching new levels of stupidity when he says that Its AWACS can guide the missile... If that would be the case there was no need of FCR on a fighter plane but how can we explain that to him since he was taght otherwise by the mulla in madarsa.

3.It doesn't realize that Indian SAMs can target PAF planes just as they take off from the runway and attain some altitude once Barak-LR is integrated... Thanks to the 4D Elta-2084 and its Indian version Anuradha MMR Radar.

"THank you come Again":cheers:

@ mods i am tired of this i even requested them in every post about staying on topic its not my fault they make every thing about INdia

What about Paf getting Some Turkish Made Sams i dont know if they are in testing phase or what not but this turkish defence makes Nato Complience Stuff so it will be a good Induction and would further help ties

1.As you can see it is claiming that somehow its AWACS will guide the missile from F-16 while F-16 can have its radar off... little does he realize that you would 1st need to have a proper AWACS in the air to make this AWACS argument... and since one is already destroyed and perhaps two under repairs with TTP looking good with their ladder and RPG combination things doesn't look much bright here.

2.Secondly you can see it reaching new levels of stupidity when it says that Its AWACS can guide the missile... If that would be the case there was no need of FCR on a fighter plane but how can we explain that to it since it was taught otherwise by the mulla in madarsa.

You are a Moron or what?

AIM-120c cant be guided through data-link with AWACS? really?

Child go ahead and read before your stupid rants on this forum.

AMRAAM uses two-stage guidance when fired at long range. The aircraft passes data to the missile just before launch, giving it information about the location of the target aircraft from the launch point and its direction and speed. The missile uses this information to fly on an interception course to the target using its built in inertial navigation system (INS). This information is generally obtained using the launching aircraft's radar, although it could come from an infrared search and tracking system (IRST), from a data link from another fighter aircraft, or from an AWACS aircraft.

Dont worry about TTP. we are killing those Indian stooges by the dozens, and in a couple of year we will finish them off once and forever.

Really? what is your source? what is the range of these systems? How will you acquire and shoot down targets at such a long range? Are you planing to install these systems inside Pakistan territory??

How do you think your mighty MKI coming inside Pakistani territory, facing SAMs, MANPADS, Ground based surveillance Radars, AWACS and Fighter planes with potent BVRs like AIM-120c and SD-10. Just give me a real scholarly explanation of how can a fighter based radars ECM can counter a Ground based radar?

And for the last time stop your statements about Islam, Mudrassa and Pakistan. Remain in your limits.

What an AWACS or FLIRST can do is provide co-ordinates to fighter aircraft as to where the target is... the fighter aircraft still has to do the main work of turning the nose pointing the radar, using the tracking beam painting the target with that beam and guiding the AMRAAM towards the target using that tracking beam till the active seeker picks up.

Most Hon @gambit

Can you please advise on the following quoted post. I remember in the past, you explained quite eloquently how an AWAC can guide a modern BVRAAM towards a target, unfortunately i cannot find that post. Your comments would be most appreciated regarding this topic.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
In an interview with the Global Times newspaper, Rao Qamar Suleman, air chief marshal of the Pakistan Air Force has confirmed the rumors that Pakistan Air Force will purchase up to four Chinese Surface-to-Air Missiles to meet its airdefence needs.

Cooperative engagement AWACS and interceptor

Pakistani Defence Forum
→ Pakistan's National Security
→ Air Force Forum

thread Saab 2000 Awacs - Hot !

Page 2

Amraam-performance.jpg

we need state of the art sam systems which can hit targets on all ranges and easy trasferable to any location

You are a Moron or what?

AIM-120c cant be guided through data-link with AWACS? really?

Child go ahead and read before your stupid rants on this forum.

AMRAAM uses two-stage guidance when fired at long range. The aircraft passes data to the missile just before launch, giving it information about the location of the target aircraft from the launch point and its direction and speed. The missile uses this information to fly on an interception course to the target using its built in inertial navigation system (INS). This information is generally obtained using the launching aircraft's radar, although it could come from an infrared search and tracking system (IRST), from a data link from another fighter aircraft, or from an AWACS aircraft.

Dont worry about TTP. we are killing those Indian stooges by the dozens, and in a couple of year we will finish them off once and forever.

Really? what is your source? what is the range of these systems? How will you acquire and shoot down targets at such a long range? Are you planing to install these systems inside Pakistan territory??

How do you think your mighty MKI coming inside Pakistani territory, facing SAMs, MANPADS, Ground based surveillance Radars, AWACS and Fighter planes with potent BVRs like AIM-120c and SD-10. Just give me a real scholarly explanation of how can a fighter based radars ECM can counter a Ground based radar?

And for the last time stop your statements about Islam, Mudrassa and Pakistan. Remain in your limits.

he is just behaving likes idiots.

well may be we will get Aim-9xx and more Amraan soon :)

but still how we can fight with SUper dooper Indians who has sam which can target inside pakistan m really worried. yara

a little humor is good, the Flag pole sam system idea gave me more laughs than Hangover 3:omghaha: and on a serious note SAMs are and will remain essential part of air-defence and can't be over looked by anyone except USAF who always move about in complete air supremacy

Back
Top Bottom