What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 3rd.....i had pizza, seekh kaba, biryani, lamb karahi....tikka boti....:yay:....it was fun

kanjus pehlay kyun n ahi bataya..??treat nahi deni thi na...is liye....:what:
happy belated birthday....

Hmmmm......... strange......... you don't like kids??? :laughcry:

I can't love anyone who doesn't adore kids. We are off. That's it. :pissed:

That's nice :P Do you like kids though or just picking out clothes? I really don't Lmfaoo like seriously :sick:

hello @Aeronaut a.ka cyber space sub-zero....how is you mission going on in kpk??:police:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaooo ehem ehem...ALL? kashmiri gals...pssh you really think there are any more other than myself :whistle: baby im just like you, one of a kind :D

Are you telling me that you're fat, short & bald too ! :blink:

Well at least the good thing about being just like @Hyperion is that hes a hairless grunt with not even a moustache....even his wife teases him about that & often laments 'Hypie try to look like a real man....koi upper lip peiii hair transplant hi karvaa looo' ! :unsure:

I am doing well :P but you wouldn't be in a bit, look at you picking fights with your emperor :woot: LOL how are you though :P

He would have to hand you over to me :devil:

btw i ran into someone else on your email while you were asleep. I told her to pour a bucket of water on you and blame it on me :omghaha:

Btw, I hate moustaches. Yak. Double yak. :bad:

Are you telling me that you're fat, short & bald too ! :blink:

Well at least the good thing about being just like @Hyperion is that hes a hairless grunt with not even a moustache....even his wife teases him about that & often laments 'Hypie try to look like a real man....koi upper lip peiii hair transplant hi karvaa looo' ! :unsure:

Gtg yaro.

xoxo @ZYXW... :smitten:

Rest of you. Bubye! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom