What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina

Why did you delete your post? I was finding it hard to reply from mobile so now posting from computer... both jokes were very funny

and reply to your last post is... I don't know what is right or wrong... Let me be frank with you

If I am a Super MOD of Defence.pk, she is my super-MOD :cry:
If I see 5 troll posts of a member, I would issue one infraction
But if I want to troll with her, she would issue infraction to me each time I troll :cry:

Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai :cry:

Shark ke daat...:o:

1236439_10201297107282005_2142558284_n.jpg

what is this "Martyred" tag for ???
You mind I reply to this question?

It's reserved for only one user in the forum. He died of Bomb blast in Lahore couple of years ago. He was an active user of this forum despite his post count being too low.

His cousin still lurks around the forum but not reply much these days.

@levina

Why did you delete your post? I was finding it hard to reply from mobile so now posting from computer... both jokes were very funny

Dear Superrrr mod....please restore my self deleted post on this thread for the viewers benefit.:-)
Thanks in advance!!

Zakii said:
and reply to your last post is... I don't know what is right or wrong... Let me be frank with you

If I am a Super MOD of Defence.pk, she is my super-MOD :cry:
If I see 5 troll posts of a member, I would issue one infraction
But if I want to troll with her, she would issue infraction to me each time I troll :cry:

Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai :cry:
3 problems...one solution
Switch roles....
Any which ways we need a female mod on this forum.
Say
yes.gif

Say
yes.gif

@Aamna14 will agree.
Let me pull in some more crowd @Spring Onion @Flamingo:help:

Dear Superrrr mod....please restore my self deleted post on this thread for the viewers benefit.:-)
Thanks in advance!!

3 problems...one solution
Switch roles....
Any which ways we need a female mod on this forum.
Say
yes.gif

Say
yes.gif

@Aamna14 will agree.
OK I have restored your post but you have probably edited the post and removed second joke from the forum. Anyways I can even restore your original post :D

Yeah we can switch roles but she loves to bash only me :cry:

@Zakii @levina should be the indian mod :D
Aiyooo nooo...
Search a male bali ka bakra for Indian forum.Men are always ready to split and slice me ...it gets scary at times.

OK I have restored your post but you have probably edited the post and removed second joke from the forum. Anyways I can even restore your original post :D
As if i didnt know.:coffee:
When you can hijack my profile ....restoring original content is still an easier job.
Btw i restored the 2nd joke.:partay:

Zakii said:
Yeah we can switch roles but she loves to bash only me :cry:

Please call her on pdf...i want to see the action happening LIVE :pop:

@Zakii @levina should be the indian mod :D
When we introduced the idea of Int'l MODs it was initially planned to have one or two Int'l MODs for each section. But due to feedback received and mostly negative, it was decided to keep the process slow so people can absorb it. It is still on going process since last year but after intense criticism and almost a war-like situation it was decided to postpone Indian MOD right now.

We had an Arab MOD, we had different Turkish MOD, we had different Iranian MOD. So we have experimented a lot with Int'l MODs but right now, our priorities are different. Once we get back to Int'l MODs induction process again, then may be we will have one MOD each for each section again...

on this forum?? who are they?? :angry:
Ayush...trust me i want to name them.:agree:..but one of them is your friend...so no:disagree:
And theres one user who appears out of the blue every time i talk about my religion.
Some members can really ghost stalk.

(Manvantratruti....bronxbull...mrityunjaya...etc)

so flamingo you should be studying right? :whistle:

after missing two months of your studies. :D

Look who is talking:whistle:

so flamingo you should be studying right? :whistle:

after missing two months of your studies. :D

Everyday, I leave for college at 7 a.m and reach home at same time. :cry:

PS: I have a task of uploading around 13 K pictures on my Picasa Account. Once, i'm done with it, you won't see me here. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom