What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to folks with dreams of blood and fire. No such traumatic events, I am half bengali myself. Saturating the ADGE would actually work, decoys which resemble fighters in most parameters would be a rather tough proposition. With BD the dreams always start with sinking their fleet first, a little bonfire at Chittagong....:laugh: For some reason though I have never harbored any real hatred towards Pakistan, anger towards its activities wrt the LeT and the likes but never hatred..odd.

In the words of the wisest..
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"... Master Yoda

At the end of the day, your invasion force will burn in BD. Its ideal guerilla country..

Hmmmmn I dunno why but in most wars that I dreamt of I'm usually a few hundred years back in the past - Being Saladin was my favourite one so far, I think ! :unsure:

Yeah, we all like days when Muslims were known for more than Hunting ugly birds or blowing each other up.

No things were simpler back then !

Not really, warfare has always been complicated- its just that you read of the ancient wars as stories where the complexities of logistics and command are never mentioned...in one of my tangents I had developed a rather deep fascination with medieval armor- yeah they are a bitch to maintain- turns out the "knights" would have spent half their time taking care of their mounts and armor- try leaving a blood soaked sword in the scabbard often- might just go "crack" in the middle of a fight (which btw is exactly what its not supposed to do, ergo the use of mild and supple steel which can bend to quite an extent lest you run up against bone and hear a distinct snap)....plenty of logistics back then too...

In the words of the wisest..
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"... Master Yoda

At the end of the day, your invasion force will burn in BD. Its ideal guerilla country..

Yeah, we all like days when Muslims were known for more than Hunting ugly birds or blowing each other up.

Invasion, what invasion- I mean to crush their fleet (air and sea) and carpet bomb them for a few months- clean up with a WMD..no massive ground invasion- perhaps a few thrusts here and there- war of annihilation not of conquest- genocide.

Not really, warfare has always been complicated- its just that you read of the ancient wars as stories where the complexities of logistics and command are never mentioned...in one of tangents I had developed a rather deep fascination with medieval armor- yeah they are a bitch to maintain- turns out the "knights" would have spent half their time taking care of their mounts and armor- try leaving a blood soaked sword in the scabbard often- might just go "crack" in the middle of a fight (which btw is exactly what its not supposed to do, ergo the use of mild ad supple steel which can bend to quite an extent lest you run up against and bone and hear a distinct snap)....plenty of logistics back then too...

I didn't mean that ! :disagree:

Not really, warfare has always been complicated- its just that you read of the ancient wars as stories where the complexities of logistics and command are never mentioned...in one of tangents I had developed a rather deep fascination with medieval armor- yeah they are a bitch to maintain- turns out the "knights" would have spent half their time taking care of their mounts and armor- try leaving a blood soaked sword in the scabbard often- might just go "crack" in the middle of a fight (which btw is exactly what its not supposed to do, ergo the use of mild ad supple steel which can bend to quite an extent lest you run up against and bone and hear a distinct snap)....plenty of logistics back then too...

Medieval armour is also going to be useful in the likely event of a zombie apocalypse. Because that is the only thing that can truly keep you from being bitten.

Medieval armour is also going to be useful in the likely event of a zombie apocalypse. Because that is the only thing that can truly keep you from being bitten.

Hey, that's actually plenty apt..wonder why Hollywood hasn't thought of that yet..

I didn't mean that ! :disagree:

You said things were "simpler", elucidate?

Yup we do don't we - The only other recurrent dream of mine is that somehow I'm able to save the Quaid & he lives till the late '50s ! Usually that somehow ranges from something as mundane as getting meds from the US to selling my soul to the devil like the Ghost Rider ! :lol:

So Oscar when you come back are you going to stay in Karachi or are you going to move to Lahore ?

Invasion, what invasion- I mean to crush their fleet (air and sea) and carpet bomb them for a few months- clean up with a WMD..no massive ground invasion- perhaps a few thrusts here and there- war of annihilation not of conquest- genocide.

Why do you hate your Bengali half? I see some psychological reason here.

But as such, mass genocide on that scale will have them all heading out to different nations such as Burma or even India. You'll be left going here and there hunting them with a much reduced effectiveness .

You said things were "simpler", elucidate?

The Muslim World wasn't a rudderless ship in terms of its 'thought' as it is right now even if fiefdoms & monarchies were aplenty & the issues that comes with it !

Why do you hate your Bengali half? I see some psychological reason here.

But as such, mass genocide on that scale will have them all heading out to different nations such as Burma or even India. You'll be left going here and there hunting them with a much reduced effectiveness .

That's where the ground troops come in- to cordon the border off (BSF+CAPF+IA). Some will get through, well free labor is always a boon...

Perhaps it is psychological albeit I rather enjoy being a bengali...

Yup we do don't we - The only other recurrent dream of mine is that somehow I'm able to save the Quaid & he lives till the late '50s ! Usually that somehow ranges from something as mundane as getting meds from the US to selling my soul to the devil like the Ghost Rider ! :lol:

So Oscar when you come back are you going to stay in Karachi or are you going to move to Lahore ?

I'd rather just relive my life... avoid two relationships..fix early grades .. do the degrees I wanted.. the career I want..but then again.. Ive become obsessively selfish this past year.

And Im not going to be in Pk for long.

The Muslim World wasn't a rudderless ship in terms of its 'thought' as it is right now even if fiefdoms & monarchies were aplenty & the issues that comes with it !

Lord, do you perceive everything through "muslim world" glasses...of all the things..

I'd rather just relive my life... avoid two relationships..fix early grades .. do the degrees I wanted.. the career I want..but then again.. Ive become obsessively selfish this past year.

Oh come on be a bit more creative ! :undecided:

And Im not going to be in Pk for long.

Oh don't be one of those Pakistanis who go abroad, get a qualification & then settle down there till a time comes that they need to be chucked into an Old Home - Come back....come back Home !

That cannot possibly be healthy..:confused:

See it from Eyes ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom