What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I head some people speaking ill of me ... :butcher:

Are you a false flagger, ARE YOU!? Say it ain't true brother, say it ain't true..or else you go to the gas chamber with your whole extended family along with other twits I intend to pacify once I come to power.

Are you a false flagger, ARE YOU!? Say it ain't true brother, say it ain't true..or else you go to the gas chamber with your whole extended family along with other twits I intend to pacify once I come to power.
I am sure you won't do nothing to your bihari brother. :D
BTW make @Armstrong suffer :smokin:

more like no flagger currently.. the new forum software removed it.. :(

more like no flagger currently.. the new forum software removed it.. :(

Do you notice the flag proudly flying underneath my handle, go to your account settings and get the flags back up..NOW are you a false flagger?

I am sure you won't do nothing to your bihari brother. :D
BTW make @Armstrong suffer :smokin:

IF you were some false flagger bihari fom BD or somewhere then yes I would throw you into the gas chamber too. @Armstrong on the other hand I shall take my time with. Peeling off his skin ever so slowly; one finger, one arm, one side of his face at a time, pulling his nails out and inserting needles into the exposed flesh up to his knuckles...I could keep going but why spoil the surprise.

Do you notice the flag proudly flying underneath my handle, go to your account settings and get the flags back up..NOW are you a false flagger?

IF you were some false flagger bihari fom BD or somewhere then yes I would throw you into the gas chamber too. @Armstrong on the other hand I shall take my time with, slowly peeling off his skin ever so slowly; one finger, one arm, one side of his face at a time, pulling his nails out and inserting needles into the exposed flesh up to his knuckles...I could keep going but why spoil the surprise.
I can not confirm or deny that. :p:

@Oscar what do you think of the USN's decision to do away with dedicated carrier based tankers? For the life of me I cannot understand why they did that- in my dream world I would make a provision for it is the speculative Vishal class carriers. More organic capabilities translates to more pain for the enemy. I was bouncing off the notion of complete air space denial over the Arabian sea with the good captain- a CATOBAR carrier with E-2Ds out at sea working in conjunction with BAMS+P8Is and Phalcons+2/3 flights of FGFA/PAK-FA in and around Jamnagar in Gujarat. Should seal up the AO pretty neatly- no?

Last edited:
@Oscar what do you think of the USN's decision to do away with dedicated carrier based tankers? For the life of me I cannot understand why they did that- in my dream world I would make a provision for it is the speculative Vishal class carriers. More organic capabilities translates to more pain for the enemy. I was bouncing off the notion of complete air space denial over the Arabian sea with the good captain- a CATOBAR carrier with E-2Ds out at sea working in conjunction with BAMS+P8Is and Phalcons+2/3 flights of FGFA/PAK-FA in and around Jamnagar in Gujarat. Should seal up the AO pretty neatly- no?

Sequestration, commonality.. and joint ops. During the Afghanistan ops and in Iraq the USN topped up more frequently using USAF & USMC Tanker assets than otherwise. The same forms part of their Air Sea Battle strategy.

Anything that overwhelms the enemy is good A2/AD.. and as such your fancy is overkill for the threat to be faced.

Sequestration, commonality.. and joint ops. During the Afghanistan ops and in Iraq the USN topped up more frequently using USAF & USMC Tanker assets than otherwise. The same forms part of their Air Sea Battle strategy.

Anything that overwhelms the enemy is good A2/AD.. and as such your fancy is overkill for the threat to be faced.

Not if you folks start flying the the elder J birds rather than the teens..with LO capability in your hands will come the need to completely dominate the sea-air theater...I have dreamed of this you know- a complete blockade of Pakistan while fighting a simultaneous war of annihilation with BD (of all nations)..weird dream...

Not if you folks start flying the the elder J birds rather than the teens..with LO capability in your hands will come the need to completely dominate the sea-air theater...I have dreamed of this you know- a complete blockade of Pakistan while fighting a simultaneous war of annihilation with BD (of all nations)..weird dream...

We need to talk about traumatic events with Bengalis in your life.

Certain dreams I had years ago involved saturating Indian ADGE with something on the order of 1000 decoys, 500 land launched CM's.. and then the 150 jets or so. Also for some odd reason I always thought that model aircraft that actually resembled fighters in both RCS and shape would be the best thing to leave a C4I structure struggling to get its wits about itself.

Certain dreams I had years ago involved saturating Indian ADGE with something on the order of 1000 decoys, 500 land launched CM's.. and then the 150 jets or so. Also for some odd reason I always thought that model aircraft that actually resembled fighters in both RCS and shape would be the best thing to leave a C4I structure struggling to get its wits about itself.

Well to folks with dreams of blood and fire. No such traumatic events, I am half bengali myself. Saturating the ADGE would actually work, decoys which resemble fighters in most parameters would be a rather tough proposition. With BD the dreams always start with sinking their fleet first, a little bonfire at Chittagong....:laugh: For some reason though I have never harbored any real hatred towards Pakistan, anger towards its activities wrt the LeT and the likes but never hatred..odd.

Hmmmmn I dunno why but in most wars that I dreamt of I'm usually a few hundred years back in the past - Being Saladin was my favourite one so far, I think ! :unsure:

Hmmmmn I dunno why but in most wars that I dreamt of I'm usually a few hundred years back in the past - Being Saladin was my favourite one so far, I think ! :unsure:

Ah, so a "period dream" then akin to a period film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom