What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terminating???:what:
Arrey dont take things so seriously.Sometimes its better not to bang your head against a wall.Many out here need to get some sense drilled in them :moil:.
But then i think we should take inspiration from @Dillinger who uses his Charles Dickenish language to win every debate.And i have seen his opposition fall with a loud thud every time.
fainting-smiley.gif

:D

Yeah your right in fact i don't take these things seriously most of the time because i know its common here but some people enjoy dragging people through the mud and once they know that you are a female that gives them a chance to misbehave. I just usually report and don't bother about it but i don't think anybody would like to hear personal remarks about them uttered in such a disrespectful fashion. Though they are some very nice people here, yourself included, so its not all too bad either :D 
Terminating???:what:
Arrey dont take things so seriously.Sometimes its better not to bang your head against a wall.Many out here need to get some sense drilled in them :moil:.
But then i think we should take inspiration from @Dillinger who uses his Charles Dickenish language to win every debate.
And i have seen his opposition fall with a loud thud every time.
fainting-smiley.gif

:D

by the way you keep changing you're signature very frequently :)

Last edited:
Yeah your right in fact i don't take these things seriously most of the time because i know its common here but some people enjoy dragging people through the mud and once they know that you are a female that gives them a chance to misbehave. I just usually report and don't bother about it but i don't think anybody would like to hear personal remarks about them uttered in such a disrespectful fashion. Though they are some very nice people here, yourself included, so its not all too bad either :D
You noticed that....
For this very reason i was contemplating changing my username into something more gender neutral like Supernova....lol.
But wait did you call me "nice"??
Well then you've not seen my axed comments here.:devil:
Aamna that title suits you better.:-)

by the way you keep changing you're signature very frequently :)

Thats because i havent found a profile pic and signature which suits me.:(

@Aamna14
Am back to my scorpion avatar lets see if that prevents any personal attacks.:-)

Last edited:
Yeah you previously had the one with the "scorpion's nest" lol. They do target once they notice you are a female and to some extent its tolerable as long as it doesn't get personal.
All the people here who are capable of having a civil discussion are nice i guess and i have read some of your axed comments ;)

Lmaooo yu mad dumb though. Chill God wouldnt make a pair of me, one superman is more than enough. :P 

Oh nah now you gotta leave it, since @Ayush thinks it is bad I now find it amazing. If you change it saachi bolna mat. :(

LMFAOOOO sure mambi JUST for you, I wouldn't change it ;) haha

As for superman, wordd........ LOLOLOL
6353ballons-super-monkey.jpg

No i don't torture them i just once asked about terminating my account and thats it :p:
Hey Don't leave.... please don't be weak.......
i had also left because of some particular people[ i don't like to talk about it] ....
but i realized that will be equivalent of making them win ,,,,,,
I have faced many types of monsters in life and i know running away is equivalent of loosing.......
be more like me [STUBORN] ,,,,
:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Brother..you don't like me..that's the feeling I am getting..you never hit me up anymore...kya haal hai tera bhai, sab theek?

Bhai really wanna meet u.....

But no plan of coming to Delhi in sight.

Promise i will call you if ever i comes to Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom