Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink:
Really???

Yeah even i was wondering.

Why???
:nono:
Quitters never win and Winners never quit.Wokayyy???

No i am seriously contemplating even now if i feel like it for long i'll do it. Yes probably i am a rare specie who doesn't watch movies :girl_wacko:

1460030_773422959341399_1348900433_n.jpg

Okay then why are you "contemplating" quitting this forum???:what:
Not as if i'll stay here for long.;)

No its just that some people can be very rude and utterly disrespectful and even if you report nothing happens i don't target someone personally and i don't like to be targetted either :nono:

No its just that some people can be very rude and utterly disrespectful and even if you report nothing happens i don't target someone personally and i don't like to be targetted either :nono:
Ohhhh
Then i am sure you're not torturing our mods enough in GHQ...like i do.:D
Yes some members do resort to personal attacks.I think i know which thread you're talking about.I saw somebody deliberately flaming that thread.

Ohhhh
Then i am sure you're not torturing our mods enough in GHQ...like i do.:D
Yes some members do resort to personal attacks.I think i know which thread you're talking about.I saw somebody deliberately flaming that thread.

No i don't torture them i just once asked about terminating my account and thats it :p:

No i don't torture them i just once asked about terminating my account and thats it :p:
Terminating???:what:
Arrey dont take things so seriously.Sometimes its better not to bang your head against a wall.Many out here need to get some sense drilled in them :moil:.
But then i think we should take inspiration from Dillinger who uses his Charles Dickenish language to win every debate.
And i have seen his opposition fall with a loud thud every time.
fainting-smiley.gif

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom