What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina

I cannot post my stories lol.

The current one that I am working on has 19 pages completed

I have posted till the 99th verse of surah kahaf, now lets see what the 100, 111, and 112 says !!!!

18_100.gif

And on that Day We shall present Hell to the disbelievers, plain to view.
18_101.gif

(To) those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear (it).
18_102.gif

Do then those who disbelieved think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me! Verily, We have prepared Hell as hospitality for the disbelievers.

A welcome vacation, hell holds no surprises for the depraved lot- of which I am a proud card carrying member- I can make a cenobite cringe..

@levina

I cannot post my stories lol.

The current one that I am working on has 19 pages completed
Then how were you planning to get feedback on it from all the naswarites here??:what:
And no i am not talking about my feedback.

And what about the other part of your post??
I am waiting for an answer.:coffee:

A welcome vacation, hell holds no surprises for the depraved lot- of which I am a proud card carrying member- I can make a cenobite cringe..
you'll see ........ and on that day you shall have no excuses !!!

Of course or I might just decide to shoot hoops with god..who knows he may turn out to be a decent shot..
astaghfirullah ......... you made me shudder !!!

btw have you ever read the Divine Comedy ???

Then how were you planning to get feedback on it from all the naswarites here??:what:
And no i am not talking about my feedback.

And what about the other part of your post??
I am waiting for an answer.:coffee:

You seem young and enthusiastic, with boundless energy in your posts. So I suppose you are young.

Purity is subjective. Purity in what way? Innocence or....

You seem young and enthusiastic, with boundless energy in your posts. So I suppose you are young.

Purity is subjective. Purity in what way? Innocence or....

Innocence...bah...a kinder word for naivete..

English...if that were truly hell then I'd be swimming laps in the Acheron, rocking poor Charon's boat from time to time.:partay:

I have been reading Anton Tchekov's works of late, and I keep wondering why I didn't read the guy before.

Though Emile Zola remains one of my favorite authors. I can'texplain it, but I can read for hours, his books. Germinal especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom