What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what?? your new profile pic?? Or the pic that i had uploaded for you??

I sooo hate your new avatar.:angry:

Your pic, I am yet to find a fitting signature to go along with it. The lemur is wise, all its actions bare meaning and deep expression.. 
They are mentioned in the Quran and as a muslim i believe that they exist !!!!

Bas! Matlab its surely not literal although if it is consider me Gog and/or Magog...:chilli:

Your pic, I am yet to find a fitting signature to go along with it. The lemur is wise, all its actions bare meaning and deep expression

Well i had uploaded that pic because i thought its apt for your present signature.:coffee:
(I hope you are still using the same "lemur" signature,coz on my mobile screen signatures and flags are not visible)

Well i had uploaded that pic because i thought its apt for your present signature.:coffee:
(I hope you are using the same "lemur" signature,coz on my mobile screen signatures and flags are not visible)

No its a different signature and there will be a different signature when I start using your pic...no two pics are alike and thus they deserve befitting and unique signatures..

No its a different signature and there will be a different signature when I start using your pic...no two pics are alike and thus they deserve befitting and unique signatures..

Fine then.
I will wait for december to arrive.

Your pic, I am yet to find a fitting signature to go along with it. The lemur is wise, all its actions bare meaning and deep expression.. 

Bas! Matlab its surely not literal although if it is consider me Gog and/or Magog...:chilli:
nah they are certainly not the people who make delicious behari kebabs :chilli: !!!

The quran says :

image_thumb146.png

Translation :

“Then he followed (another) way, until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: ‘O Dhoo’l-Qarnayn! Verily! Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?’ He said: ‘That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier. Give me pieces (blocks) or iron,’ then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said, ‘Blow,’ till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said, ‘Bring me molten copper to pour over it.’ So they [Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. (Dhoo’l-Qarnayn) said: ‘This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.’ And on that Day [i.e., the day Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.” [Surah al-Kahf 18:92-99]

In another surah :

image_thumb145.png

Translation :“Until, when Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are let loose (from their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every mound. And the true promise (Day of Resurrection) shall draw near (to fulfillment)…” [Surah al-Anbiyaa:96-97]

nah they are certainly not the people who make delicious behari kebabs :chilli: !!!

The quran says :

image_thumb146.png

Translation :

“Then he followed (another) way, until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: ‘O Dhoo’l-Qarnayn! Verily! Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?’ He said: ‘That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier. Give me pieces (blocks) or iron,’ then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said, ‘Blow,’ till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said, ‘Bring me molten copper to pour over it.’ So they [Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. (Dhoo’l-Qarnayn) said: ‘This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.’ And on that Day [i.e., the day Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.” [Surah al-Kahf 18:92-99]
In another surah :

image_thumb145.png

Translation :“Until, when Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are let loose (from their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every mound. And the true promise (Day of Resurrection) shall draw near (to fulfillment)…” [Surah al-Anbiyaa:96-97]

Yup that's definitely me..

No one wants to control the FSA...once the Russians can free themselves up from the Iran imbroglio (Iran itself is coming out, and that my friend is bad news for you folks) then they can easily impede the FSA's free movement- there are plenty of ways...Assad will survive..

Also there is infighting within the various factions. The more Islamist militants have been killing of FSA commanders.

And even though the Kurdish militias are against Assad, They have recently driven out the Al-Nusra fighters from a border checkpoint.

So you have a war within a war, within a war. 
Next month..I need to conjure up a signature to go along with it..:-)

How come you never tag me in a post. I thought you'se was my friend

I am your dost.

:(

Also there is infighting within the various factions. The more Islamist militants have been killing of FSA commanders.

And even though the Kurdish militias are against Assad, They have recently driven out the Al-Nusra fighters from a border checkpoint.

So you have a war within a war, within a war. 

How come you never tag me in a post. I thought you'se was my friend

I am your dost.

:(

I do tag you, I've just been sparse on the forum...

gog and magog are infidels, no?8-)
Sup, long time?
I have posted till the 99th verse of surah kahaf, now lets see what the 100, 111, and 112 says !!!!

18_100.gif

And on that Day We shall present Hell to the disbelievers, plain to view.

18_101.gif

(To) those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear (it).

18_102.gif

Do then those who disbelieved think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me! Verily, We have prepared Hell as hospitality for the disbelievers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom