What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

yara if a tank gets hit on the top by an atgm ...... than the armor may survive but the optical periscope, thermal sight and other unprotected components on the turret will be destroyed, yes ????

Most of the optics will be lost, the tank itself might get ripped up- ergo the move to heavier ATGM warheads- for eg. China moving on from HJ-8 to HJ-9s and so on. The driver's main sight and the commander's panoramic sight will probably survive...

@Alpha1 batao zara:tongue:

1456682_651998978185674_1579523349_n.jpg

jesus man!!!

they don't gotta be naswarites. They're from the Foreign Legion a.k.a the Jannisary Regiment: secretly founded by me and emperor to counter coup attempts. We're not Egypt nor Libya.

@Sinan @T-123456 @olcayto @xenon54 @Hyperion engage the targets now, traitors are the coup attempter @RAMPAGE and his dicta supporter colonel @Alpha.

Bi mal edelim bunları da görsünler kimle uğraştıklarını, yardırın beyler :devil:
Locked on target, waiting for instructions Captain. :sniper:

Got my results back from my examinations. I have enough of a grade average to make the cut to apply for honours program next year.

But then again, I am in management school, so it is academically not that impressive

:D 
Most of the optics will be lost, the tank itself might get ripped up- ergo the move to heavier ATGM warheads- for eg. China moving on from HJ-8 to HJ-9s and so on. The driver's main sight and the commander's panoramic sight will probably survive...

Speaking of Tanks, what do you think of the move to replace tanks with attack helicopters? Like the U.K., and U.S. governments are moving in this direction. 
Oh and during this summer holidays (Southern Hemisphere remember?), I will be working as well as trying to write short stories.

I have asked a few of my friends to get feedback. Response has been positive so far. I was going to ask for feedback here, but then some of you might be thieves and steal the idea.

I am still open to the idea of some of you giving an honest feedback on my stories.

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair
I read recently a guy of Indian origin was attacked in Auckland.Hows the situation now??

:omghaha: oopss no laughing in class:ashamed:
Alphee
Teacher knows about your secret group in FB too.
waiting1-smiley.gif

And that it has close to 60 members.Right???

who is she actually?:blink: som undercover cop:undecided:

Yes.I am a supercop (undercover)..:ph34r:

(why is the lady cop smiley missing??? grr)

@Alpha1
Wanted to know if Webmaster's initials are AF???
If not then he has many questions to answer in GHQ

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair
I read recently a guy of Indian origin was attacked in Auckland.Hows the situation now??

Ah yes, when the news broke, at first I thought it was a robbery gone wrong. But as I understand it, the Indian guy passed a remark about how a woman was dressed. Her boyfriend came along and punched him.

The remarks I see in New Zealand are 'it's sad he is dead, but it's not India bro, keep your thoughts to yuorself.'

This is what I tell new Indian immigrants. You can't just pass comments like you in India, and apparently this guy was came from Oman too. And the guy wan't like he was a looser. He was a Navy officer.

And where I live, Punjabi guys among Indians have a reputation too. They tend to act 'gangsta' and pretend they are tough. Pass comments with girls and run their mouth off. And then term it racial abuse when they get knocked out for not keeping their lips sealed.

So much so that a polynesian friend of mine said that she was sick of punjabi guys. And my first question was, how the hell do you know Punjabis exist :D

Ah yes, when the news broke, at first I thought it was a robbery gone wrong. But as I understand it, the Indian guy passed a remark about how a woman was dressed. Her boyfriend came along and punched him.

The remarks I see in New Zealand are 'it's sad he is dead, but it's not India bro, keep your thoughts to yuorself.'

This is what I tell new Indian immigrants. You can't just pass comments like you in India, and apparently this guy was came from Oman too. And the guy wan't like he was a looser. He was a Navy officer.

And where I live, Punjabi guys among Indians have a reputation too. They tend to act 'gangsta' and pretend they are tough. Pass comments with girls and run their mouth off. And then term it racial abuse when they get knocked out for not keeping their lips sealed.

So much so that a polynesian friend of mine said that she was sick of punjabi guys. And my first question was, how the hell do you know Punjabis exist :D

Sad.
The report did mention that the issue happened outside a Mc.D outlet.But not about the girl and the comment.

And you'll find many punjabis in Canada and UK too.

Last edited:
Sad.

And you'll find many punjabis in Canada and UK too.

I actually love Punjabis. They are extroverted and fun to hang around with in social groups.

Something us socially awkward South indian guys need to learn lol (jks)

Except I remember having a crush on this punjabi girl. That crush ended when she made fun of of Malayalees.

Her biggest crimes were that her jokes weren't even funny. If you make fun of something, if it's not funny, you just end up looking like a jerk.

Oh and I live in Hamilton, so what I described could be isolated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom