What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been busy ..... where were you yesterday when my other subjects were promising their loyalties ???

come forward, kiss my hand and swear your loyalty to me !!!

kiss_the_ring_of_dracula_by_paulbaack-d5sgwv9.jpg

what subjects? :D I'm a loyal officer of Naswaristan. There's only one above beyond my rank and thats hype :victory:

what subjects? :D I'm a loyal officer of Naswaristan. There's only one above beyond my rank and thats hype :victory:
Emperor Hyperion was killed in the Battle of Kittiesburg ....... his dying wish was to appoint me as the next Emperor of Naswaristan, all but few have accepted me as the Emperor. now i expect you ( as an old friend and a brother ) to swear you loyalty to me. 
@balixd

Sir you didn't answered my question !!!!

Last edited:
Emperor Hyperion was killed in the Battle of Kittiesburg ....... his dying wish was to appoint me as the next Emperor of Naswaristan, all but few have accepted me as the Emperor. now i expect you ( as an old friend and a brother ) to swear you loyalty to me. 
@balixd

Sir you didn't answered my question !!!!

nope...i'd have known it...i don't know brother...maybe i should do a coup...:coffee:

@Sinan öbür platformda yaptığımız gibi buraya da mı bi Kıbrıs Harekatı yapsak acaba diyorum :smokin:

@Alpha1 alert the army immediately !!!!

what army? whose army? My orders are clear, keeping the country safe until the emperor @Hyperion returns. @Dillinger is the only state official after hype.

@Alpha1 remember the declaration I had posted 8-9 months ago that it was telling who's who.

I won't hesitate to act on behalf of our emperor.

@Dillinger, we have at least 3 suspects reasoning treasure, request permission for engage

what army? whose army? My orders are clear, keeping the country safe until the emperor @Hyperion returns. @Dillinger is the only state official after hype.

@Alpha1 remember the declaration I had posted 8-9 months ago that it was telling who's who.

I won't hesitate to act on behalf of our emperor.

@Dillinger, we have at least 3 suspects reasoning treasure, request permission for engage
You were dismissed two days ago. your services are no longer required !!!!

@Alpha1 keep an eye on this one.

@Alpha1 is called vlad for a reason. @Neptune he will repeat The Night Attack of Târgovişte if need be.

@Alpha1 impale these turks if they show any signs of hostility.

Last edited:
We are DEFCON-2, and our readiness level is REDCON-1, Recalling all reserve forces, NOW!!!

@Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 @KingMamba @ZYXW @Talon @Pboy @BDforever @Dillinger @Armstrong @jaibi @Secur @DESERT FIGHTER and ALL other comrads ;

This is Neptune reporting from NNS GÜVEN, flagship of our Battle Fleet, we've been attacked by @RAMPAGE, @Alpha1 and their supporters. All of their forces are designeded as "hostile". Take all required actions when needed. You're cleared to engage. Your objectives are given beyond,
Protect the Imperial Republic!!!

Assist the loyal citizens!!!

( @RAMPAGE Ahaha, "unrecognising" is a good tactic, but does not work on men in white :D )

We are DEFCON-2, and our readiness level is REDCON-1, Recalling all reserve forces, NOW!!!

@Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 @KingMamba @ZYXW @Talon @Pboy @BDforever @Dillinger @Armstrong @jaibi @Secur ;

This is SeaWidow-Actual, we've been attacked by @RAMPAGE, @Alpha1 and their supporters. All of their forces are designeded as "hostile". Take all required actions when needed. You're cleared to engage. Your objectives are given beyond,
Protect the Imperial Republic!!!

Assist the loyal citizens!!!

( @RAMPAGE Ahaha, "unrecognising" is a good tactic, but does not work on men in white :D )
the first 3 turks you summoned are no naswaris, as for the rest, they are all my supporters !!!

@S.U.R.B. in addition to your position as an Ambassador, you have been appointed as the Chief of Foreign Intelligence Gathering and National Security. keep an eye on these turkish infiltrators.

dudes and dudelines I AM the new monarch here .... Remember i am the same colour as webby

dudes and dudelines I AM the new monarch here .... Remember i am the same colour as webby
/\/\/\/\ Ye "dudes and dudelines" sheerkhawar/doodh pene walle bachon ko kehte hein na...?:lol:

the first 3 turks you summoned are no naswaris, as for the rest, they are all my supporters !!!

jesus man!!!

they don't gotta be naswarites. They're from the Foreign Legion a.k.a the Jannisary Regiment: secretly founded by me and emperor to counter coup attempts. We're not Egypt nor Libya.

@Sinan @T-123456 @olcayto @xenon54 @Hyperion engage the targets now, traitors are the coup attempter @RAMPAGE and his dicta supporter colonel @Alpha.

Bi mal edelim bunları da görsünler kimle uğraştıklarını, yardırın beyler :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom