What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have both of your nuts removed & fed to you before I waltz out of Delhi with Kashmir ! :cool:
There won't be a Kashmir to waltz out with, I shall be turning it into a statewide hub exclusively for Walmart and KFC. As in that's all that will be there, no waadis, no forests and not many indigenous people. Complete defenestration.:cool:

Best part about the new system..
  1. you can view your formatting in real time.. :)
  2. Automatic Lists
  3. And finally.. You can save DRAFts!!.. Finally no more getting pissed off if you lose the page or the internet.. one can put effort into posts without worrying about them being wasted.

Best part about the new system..
  1. you can view your formatting in real time.. :)
  2. Automatic Lists
  3. And finally.. You can save DRAFts!!.. Finally no more getting pissed off if you lose the page or the internet.. one can put effort into posts without worrying about them being wasted.
IS this permanent look or for sometime and if not final look when will final look completed

IS this permanent look or for sometime and if not final look when will final look completed

This is temporary. Like the basic chassis of a body. The engines, paint, tuning should come up bit by bit over the next week or so.

This is temporary. Like the basic chassis of a body. The engines, paint, tuning should come up bit by bit over the next week or so.

tum isi tarha aye the dunya me? bit by bit

1380430_757874414239177_2025336385_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom