What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jaibi Tough day bro. So many ignorant twits to educate. Every two days I have to elucidate upon the physics package of a TMN, then drill into people's heads that warfare is not platform centric, then manually prepare maps for them since the buggers (mostly my own compatriots :cry: ) like to shoot in the air without any appreciation of the geography of concerned areas,even have to talk of basic things like ORBAT. If this were an office I would have gone on a shotgun rampage by now.

@Oscar you like my avatar dude?
@Hyperion Where is my Butt brother?

I feel you, bro, it takes a lot of patience and now I've started to scream internally at some posts. Khair, ignorance is bliss and common sense is labour pain is what I always say and if you want a better quote then it's from Socrates: 'The burden of ignorance is on those who learn.' :(
@Dillinger @RAMPAGE @Hyperion

I don't smoke, I eat fruits, is that cool?

? :blink: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
NO,
image.jpg

Probably because it reminds me of what I'll become if I dont continue my diet.

Btw we have a certain poster bugging me about replacing the prospective rafales with su-35s, can't you just ban members arbitrarily once in a while?:angel:

Me never gains weight no matter how hard me tries.:frown:
@jaibi you were a powerlifter, teach me how to gain mass- I eat everything (all sorts of meat)- run a 3000 cal meal plan (have it dotted to the decimal since I calculated the cals per gram in the food items I consume and use a small electronic scale to weigh the stuff- literally- like a good munshi). I can pull crazy weights on my legs, squats and leg presses/leg extensions but can't shoulder press worth **** and have arms like willow weeds. HELP!!

Btw we have a certain poster bugging me about replacing the prospective rafales with su-35s, can't you just ban members arbitrarily once in a while?:angel:

If the argument is truly repetitive and parroted.. the poster may be reported for being banned from the thread.

If the argument is truly repetitive and parroted.. the poster may be reported for being banned from the thread.

Oh thank the good lord! He kept badgering me about solid state AESAs being better than liquid cooled AESAs, CAN you believe that? I tried to explain certain things- like coolant being required by all fighter AESAs- hopefully it stuck in.

Can't we have a basic terms and FAQ thread- where certain things are cleared out. From what a MSR is, to lines of communication, brief definition and examples pertaining to tactics, brief technical data on frequently talked about systems or class of systems?

@jaibi you were a powerlifter, teach me how to gain mass- I eat everything (all sorts of meat)- run a 3000 cal meal plan (have it dotted to the decimal since I calculated the cals per gram in the food items I consume and use a small electronic scale to weigh the stuff- literally- like a good munshi). I can pull crazy weights on my legs, squats and leg presses/leg extensions but can't shoulder press worth **** and have arms like willow weeds. HELP!!

Dilli, I'm at the opposite end of you, though somewhat lucky as well because I gain all mass easily: lean and fat. From my experience as a trainer losing fat for endo-mesendo-mesmorphs (I hope you know these terms, if not I can explain) is just as hard as it is for an ectomorph to gain mass (lean and fat). This is because the body has a preset genetic off-switch for ideal weight (% of lean and non-lean mass, that's why people with muscles gain their fat levels back if they stop).

That's why you'd have to train a bit more dedicatedly and the gain will be steady, that's the best way. Tell me now are you a pure vegetarian and can't even take milk and eggs? What's your overall goal? Lean mass or weight gain (lean+fat)?

Dilli, I'm at the opposite end of you, though somewhat lucky as well because I gain all mass easily: lean and fat. From my experience as a trainer losing fat for endo-mesendo-mesmorphs (I hope you know these terms, if not I can explain) is just as hard as it is for an ectomorph to gain mass (lean and fat). This is because the body has a preset genetic off-switch for ideal weight (% of lean and non-lean mass, that's why people with muscles gain their fat levels back if they stop).

That's why you'd have to train a bit more dedicatedly and the gain will be steady, that's the best way. Tell me now are you a pure vegetarian and can't even take milk and eggs? What's your overall goal? Lean mass or weight gain (lean+fat)?

Yes but you must be a regular naswar consumer to get the permanent Naswaristan citizenship !!!!

@Dillinger take notice :coffee:

Naswar's a fruit :cheesy:

Naswar's a fruit :cheesy:

Am aware of the terms. Will eat you leave alone chicken eggs, red meat (every day) if it means I can gain lean mass.

Am aware of the terms. Will eat you leave alone chicken eggs, red meat (every day) if it means I can gain lean mass.

I'm sure I'm delicious but that's cannibalism, frowned upon in most societies.

OK, dude, so from what I take you just want to gain weight, righto?

Send me your dets (weight, height, waist, shoulder, neck) and I will email you back with a plan ASAP. We'll periodise every 2 weeks so your weak muscles also get worked.

I'm sure I'm delicious but that's cannibalism, frowned upon in most societies.

OK, dude, so from what I take you just want to gain weight, righto?

Send me your dets (weight, height, waist, shoulder, neck) and I will email you back with a plan ASAP. We'll periodise every 2 weeks so your weak muscles also get worked.

Hold it, first I need to get off the meds I am on. At the moment me is not supposed to alter me diet suddenly without first consulting me physician- nasty business (prefer not to elucidate)- not just weight- lean muscle and strength- even if I end up gaining only 10 pounds in a year I am cool but the strength should progress with it.
@jaibi Although you can get a first impression of what you're dealing with on me profile here- picture- white tee.

Hold it, first I need to get off the meds I am on. At the moment me is not supposed to alter me diet suddenly without first consulting me physician- nasty business (prefer not to elucidate)- not just weight- lean muscle and strength- even if I end up gaining only 10 pounds in a year I am cool but the strength should progress with it.
@jaibi Although you can get a first impression of what you're dealing with on me profile here- picture- white tee.

Health first, Dilli, health first. We'll start when you are ready and able. I can imagine your physiqe as being more on the ectomorphic side with slight lower body mesopmorphic features and no endomorphic ones.
@Armstrong, kider ho janaab?

Health first, Dilli, health first. We'll start when you are ready and able. I can imagine your physiqe as being more on the ectomorphic side with slight lower body mesopmorphic features and no endomorphic ones.
@Armstrong, kider ho janaab?

You pegged me right. I'll be done with it by November mid. Also will have to stop smoking probably.

No, no, Mirzey, you have misunderstood, let me elaborate. My point of view is that a female has full freedom to dress up and cover herself the way she wants. If she is wearing the hijab or burka and likes it, great, if she likes wearing jeans, great! Whatever is her preference is OK. She should not be wearing anything because she is afraid for her safety or being judged in a particular way.

Now, I was actually answering a fellow poster, seiko, on this, and as I am from Lahore and my parents have been a part of the education system for a long time, I spoke from ideology. The Mullah, I meant, is the university faculty/student who takes it upon himself to make sure everyone is 'decent'. They routinely go around the university like a gang and check if girls are wearing the dupatta, if the males and females are seated separately, if there is not too much laughter coming. This is from my own university, btw.

I hope you are clear what I am saying. I will respect you the same way no matter what you wear, that is your choice, not mine. :)

Okay i agreed on some points that university shouldn't interfere in this matter ..Fine :agree: but if university is imposing it that means there is valid reason behind it.

Being a girl and you're Muslim too then this is your moral value that you should cover yourself properly when you're about to step out form your home. (This is my personal view).

@jaibi no more long replies ( May thak gayi :fie: ) and it's mirzay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom