What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 4 u........

Come and liberate us please!
Please begin with kerala,we minorities are suffering there.

Please give us equal or next preference to Azad Kashmir,

AZAD KERALA ZINDABAAD!!!!!!!

me @SpArK @gslvmk3 @seiko are all part of the group waiting for you liberating us!

When you attack India,please don't stop at New Delhi for chai,come straight to Kerala to make AZAD KERALA a reality!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 tu kaise paas ho gaya be?? Tune mujhe bola ki tu 1-2 exams bunk kiya tha :what:

Were they chanting "Mian Pakistan jao ya phir kabristan jao" ??? :woot:

Have faith in the great Indian army/Police and congress !!!!

Bharat mata ki Jai. :D

I do have faith in the great Indian Army, and I shall always chant from the bottom of my heart,

BHARAT MATA KI JAI!!!

Heart_Of_Paradise-EFs-blog-20196.jpeg

Come and liberate us please!
Please begin with kerala,we minorities are suffering there.

Please give us equal or next preference to Azad Kashmir,

AZAD KERALA ZINDABAAD!!!!!!!

me @SpArK @gslvmk3 @seiko are all part of the group waiting for you liberating us!

When you attack India,please don't stop at New Delhi for chai,come straight to Kerala to make AZAD KERALA a reality!

Abe!! I am already a traitor to some because of my religion and now you mention me like this.. Am gonna come to tvm and kill you.. Since you are not going to propose to the girl you love, you deserved to be killed anyway.. :pissed:

Abe!! I am already a traitor to some because of my religion and now you mention me like this.. Am gonna come to tvm and kill you.. Since you are not going to propose to the girl you love, you deserved to be killed anyway.. :pissed:
lol bharat mata kidhar gai ??

I proposed her not once but thrice!:azn::azn:

A thayoliye aakkanayita njan angane paranjathu,naatikathe onnu support cheyy asane!

I proposed her not once but thrice!:azn::azn:

A thayoliye aakkanayita njan angane paranjathu,naatikathe onnu support cheyy asane!

Avan pottana,, nale ninte peru paranju oru thread thudagum..

Did Nair start up again. Use kisi din bitha ke path padhana padega. My uncle's just like him, or was at least till my 70 year old grand-dad slapped sense into him.:woot: The embarrassment of said rectifying measure for a grown man was enough o make him see the error of his ways.

Did Nair start up again. Use kisi din bitha ke path padhana padega. My uncle's just like him, or was at least till my 70 year old grand-dad slapped sense into him.:woot: The embarrassment of said rectifying measure for a grown man was enough o make him see the error of his ways.

Na yaar.. Kahani me twist agaya.. He hated Christians so much that he ended up falling in love with a Christian girl :omghaha:.. Am sure that she have other ways to make sense into him :ashamed:

Avanittoru pani kodukkan pattunilalo ennathanente etavum valiya sangadam,kandamrigama avan.

Leave it mate.. Happens.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom