What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE GREATEST LOVE SONG momento mori

for the one putting me on ignore list--- great album

Good night yara..... me also hit the bed..... have been working 18 hours straight.......

Tomorrow one lengthy session, if you got the time that is????

KEEEEEEEEEL THE GUY WHO WISHES TO PUT YOU AND ME ON IGNORE LIST..... BTW, IT'S A SHE NOT A HE!!!!!! :D

HINDUGIRL;)

THE GREATEST LOVE SONG momento mori

for the one putting me on ignore list--- great album

Yara, actually not heavy at all..... the music is pretty decent actually..........

a bit heavy for u hypy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night yara..... me also hit the bed..... have been working 18 hours straight.......

KEEEEEEEEEL THE GUY WHO WISHES TO PUT YOU AND ME ON IGNORE LIST..... BTW, IT'S A SHE NOT A HE!!!!!! :D

HINDUGIRL;)

Yara, actually not heavy at all..... the music is pretty decent actually..........

wait a minute shes a girl? that explains all the hatred towards rock and metal [but not me] -- the above band is an indie rock band

HINDUGIRL;)

bigstockphoto_Woman_Relaxing_At_Spa_648614.jpg

Finally you relax now a bit in spa, well done after 18 hours straight!! :laughcry::D

i am building a house these days and i got time for myself at 3am --- and need to get raw materials in the morning...

Mägo de Oz- Mägo de Oz is my fav song

My 'chickdar', which is way more accurate than any AESA out there, says he is a she.........:woot:

And alternative to my theory is mambi's......which states that hinduguy is a fairy....... :rofl:

wait a minute shes a girl? that explains all the hatred towards rock and metal [but not me] -- the above band is an indie rock band

HINDUGIRL;)

fainting.gif

Then that prolly was the worst intelligence lapse from my side.So, all my experiments and hardwork just went down the drain....?

@hinduguy i'm not going to forgive you for this.

fainting.gif

Then that prolly was the worst intelligence lapse from my side.So, all my experiments and hardwork just went down the drain....?

@hinduguy i'm not going to forgive you for this.

Well, there is a feminine side of me which I like to explore online... :ashamed:
but rest assured even the female in me is lesbian... @Alpha1 .. none of your sisters are secure from me :devil:

Mate, not once have I been wrong at detecting certain 'patterns'........ if I am wrong about you, this will be the first time.... :devil:

So, till proven otherwise, you are just 'hinduinsan' to me..... :woot:

Well, there is a feminine side of me which I like to explore online... :ashamed:
but rest assured even the female in me is lesbian... @Alpha1 .. none of your sisters are secure from me :devil:

@jaibi I was completely obsessed with Rise of nations. Wonderful game!

My obsession is a full blown disorder! Hahaha I will now work on video games for my M.Phil thesis and if I have my way our kids will be playing video games for homework and tests!

Been there done that, was a fan of RON as well. Aircraft carriers, stealth bombers, nukes etc. But somehow I prefer my troops fighting with swords, spears and trebuchets hence Total war series for me :P

There are times when I have the urge to be like my great-great-great-great-grandpa and lead hordes of Mongol warriors to conquer the world and then there are times I wana be Porus and face Alexandar. I know that feel, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom