What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think sometimes, how this country with such awesome poets, singers and music has such terrorists like Talibans.
Bhai saray awesome log sirf Punjab mai hotay hain ;) !!!

Ummm...NO! Talibs not allowed for good reason.
Dilli tu nai mera Dil tor dia :cray: !!!

Btw i was planning to bring nihari and Paway with me :cheesy: !!!!!

Bhai saray awesome log sirf Punjab mai hotay hain ;) !!!

Dilli tu nai mera Dil tor dia :cray: !!!

RAMPI tu ne massomon ko maut ke ghat utara hai! :angry:

Waise Hype is a Turkish citizen and Arp is Indian but IF you come here then the Baniyas shall catch you and torture you.:chilli:

You stringing the poor girl along. :disagree:

No I am not, I NEVER mentioned/implied by action or words or expressions that I was committed for the long run. Fidelity yes but permanence, NO! I simply haven't disabused her notions about us yet. That's all.:)

AND there aren't many people I can share a rib eye with here.
@Hyperion tell him how important that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I am not, I NEVER mentioned/implied by action or words or expressions that I was committed for the long run. Fidelity yes but permanence, NO! I simply haven't disabused her notions about us yet. That's all.:)

AND there aren't many people I can share a rib eye with here.
@Hyperion tell him important that is.
Kitno kai dil toray ga sang dil :argh: !!!!

@Hyperion

Yara i've heard one can fall in love after an arranged marriage, with their partner!

is that true ???

@Hyperion

Yara i've heard one can fall in love after an arranged marriage, with their partner!

is that true ???

People fall in love and marry serial killers while representing them as their lawyer. What would be so surprising about the above premise?

@Abingdonboy thanks for getting all the political detritus cleared.:tup:

Btw flush air data sensors got tested, ISRO ran them through. Including more tweaking tests at the hyper-sonic wind tunnel facility for certain projects. AND the air-mobile brigades will be the ones employing the light weight howitzers according to PSK- so organic artillery regiment for 3 brigades check.:police:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom