What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur Happy birthday brother- may you have a prosperous year ahead of you. May many more fundoos crack their skull against your wit and verve.:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy B'day @Secur ... :)
how did you celebrate it?

Thank you , mate :D First message from across the border or if you want it - from Britain :P

Properly , not yet . The celebrations begin today at evening , last night it was only a couple of Pakistan's finest beer . :lol:

@Secur.... memento mori ... :cheesy:

Jk/jk..... happy birthday mate! :D

Mullah logic to not celebrate birthday , mate ? :rofl: Remember you must die and that time is one year closer or something like that ? :D

No! More like you'll die at the hands of fundos, if you don't learn to control that trap of yours!!! :woot:

Mullah logic to not celebrate birthday , mate ? :rofl: Remember you must die and that time is one year closer or something like that ? :D

@Secur Happy birthday brother- may you have a prosperous year ahead of you. May many more fundoos crack their skull against your wit and verve.

Thanks , brother :D

Sure , why not ? @Secur is always business ready . :lol:

No! More like you'll die at the hands of fundos, if you don't learn to control that trap of yours!!! :woot:

Make it more like me , will leave the country , if the same continues . Better to live in infidel lands if the Muslims aren't upto job . :D

P.S. Never worry about "durable"..... they are all structurally sound..... trust me, they have been subjected to way more sheer and stress that we would like to admit to ourselves..... :woot:

Well, when i go into things, i like to go in thoroughly and when doing that i don't want to hear crying "go slow" etc....i know they are structurally sound, after all, they'll have to squeeze something much bigger then any man can provide through there....but still, who wants to hear whining when passion takes over.
Anyhow, i'll probably stop describing my desires! Censors are close!

Dudes...... so much of this blue color in our titles doesn't go well with the values of Naswarville...... this is some sort of conspiracy on part of @WebMaster to screw with us...... flippin hell, people will actually think that we are planning to take over some country..... :woot:

You my young padawan, sound new to the game......... you need to master the linga-femina first........ slow->fast...... less -> more...... easy -> hard..... no -> yes and maybe -> right now ..... :cheesy:

Describe away...... you are in holy lands...... :D

Well, when i go into things, i like to go in thoroughly and when doing that i don't want to hear crying "go slow" etc....i know they are structurally sound, after all, they'll have to squeeze something much bigger then any man can provide through there....but still, who wants to hear whining when passion takes over.
Anyhow, i'll probably stop describing my desires! Censors are close!

You my young padawan, sound new to the game......... you need to master the linga-femina first........ slow->fast...... less -> more...... easy -> hard..... no -> yes and maybe -> right now ..... :cheesy:

Describe away...... you are in holy lands...... :D

No.

/10 char

Dudes...... so much of this blue color in our titles doesn't go well with the values of Naswarville...... this is some sort of conspiracy on part of @WebMaster to screw with us...... flippin hell, people will actually think that we are planning to take over some country..... :woot:

"Bleed Blue!"- Team India. Ergo RAW funded scheme/conspiracy. :partay:

Ha! We've already converted you, @Secur and a few others to kaffir-tolerating lillies. Ab woh din bhi door nahi.....................:devil:

@Audio

What if the opposition asks ' Are you on Drugs , Audio ? ' :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom