What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
we played football with their crowns for a millennium. Indians scared Alexander off - we ruled Alexander's land for 400 years.

Be careful what you wish for.

I am not trolling :P
Oh so now its "we". It wasn't long ago when you suggested that Pakistan should abandon the "Ummah" and secure its own interests and that we should accept israel.

Why the sudden change in your ideology ?

America treats Muslims better than MANY Muslim countries.

Oh so now its "we". It wasn't long ago when you suggested that Pakistan should abandon the "Ummah" and secure its own interests and that we should accept israel.

Why the sudden change in your ideology ?

Yea talk about fukking up the whole sentence because you want to have a rant.

'If you are talking about Hindus vs Muslims', than you must understand that from Romans, to byzantines, from Spanish, to Persians, from Greeks to Indians - we played football with their crowns for a millennium.

@Hyperion

Before the beauty thread was so rudely closed probably due to complexes towards beautiful women i wanted to post another:

Liz Bonnin

B.S. in Biochemistry
M.S. in Wild Animal Biology

LizBonnin_1.jpg

I'd be like

tumblr_mh1ijiomoD1qlzduwo1_500_zpsb498bb85.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGGGGG... They are so efffffiingggg hottttt........ both of themmmmm......... my sentiments exactly......

@Hyperion

Before the beauty thread was so rudely closed probably due to complexes towards beautiful women i wanted to post another:

Liz Bonnin

LizBonnin_1.jpg

I'd be like

@Audio, btw, Ms. Bonnin seems way hotter :cheesy:

P.S. What an appropriate name..... she has..... :woot:

@Hyperion You a Jr. Think Tank Now?????

But when did you started THINKING on the first place?????? :rofl:

Me was wondering same thing.

Now me must go and dream of killing lungis.:wave:
@Hyperion Who is this fellow @jaibi- I like him.

Unfortunately he's going to run into our fundoos as well as yours as his stay here lengthens.:frown:

Me was wondering same thing.

Now me must go and dream of killing lungis.:wave:
@Hyperion Who is this fellow @jaibi- I like him.

Unfortunately he's going to run into our fundoos as well as yours as his stay here lengthens.:frown:

Hello Dillinger, nice to make your acquaintance. Don't worry I don't have a problem with rinning into 'fundooses' :D

@Hyperion No seriously man, so far he's showing more insight than me and Butty put together- now I am just feeling low. :frown:

Anyway- As in charge of internal affairs of NSW I would like to extend the citizenship of this great nation to you @jaibi.

Hello Dillinger, nice to make your acquaintance. Don't worry I don't have a problem with rinning into 'fundooses' :D

So then you're already initiated. :tup:

Team up with @Secur sometimes- for a little more proactive fundoo targeting-he has em' all on his list.:D

Emperor would recommend a cautious approach...... we don't want any fundo to pass through the great naswar-net, would we? :eek:

@Hyperion No seriously man, so far he's showing more insight then me and Butty put together- now I am just feeling low. :frown:

Anyway- As in charge of internal affairs of NSW I would like to extend the citizenship of this great nation to you @jaibi.

@Hyperion No seriously man, so far he's showing more insight than me and Butty put together- now I am just feeling low. :frown:

So then you're already initiated. :tup:

Team up with @Secur sometimes- for a little more proactive fundoo targeting-he has em' all on his list.:D

Thank you for bestowing me with such an honour finally I have the nationality I wanted! Do we have a NSW flag at PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom