What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their own problems..... do we as Pakistani's actually acknowledge them? no! actually no one does...... the great US of A has it's own as well, plenty actually, let's not get into them either.

This thread is not a social barometer of world states, let's keep it that way. Anyone has brilliant ideas, or wants to contribute, why not go out from here and do it.

@RAMPAGE sudhhar ja.... Dilli may not have all the info about various of our escapades, I surely do. Maintain the free-form sanctity of this thread.

I am too tired to engage anyone at the moment........ zzzzzzzzz

At least Pakistanis admit their problems though although they have no solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan does not even submit said statistics nor collate said data- check and verify that out too.

Bibi? Ye kaun hai ab, altu, zardari, tind- who's bibi? Is she belligerent against India too?

benazir bhutto...BB....hes used to be the supporter of ppp up untill she was alive.....

Everyone has their own problems..... do we as Pakistani's actually acknowledge them? no! actually no one does...... the great US of A has it's own as well, plenty actually, let's not get into them either.

This thread is not a social barometer of world states, let's keep it that way. Anyone has brilliant ideas, or wants to contribute, why not go out from here and do it.

@RAMPAGE sudhhar ja.... Dilli may not have all the info about various of our escapades, I surely do. Maintain the free-form sanctity of this thread.

I am too tired to engage anyone at the moment........ zzzzzzzzz

Brilliant idea 1:- End patriarchy by linking all subsides and social benefits to families with girls to girl child school attendance record (Bolsa Familia scheme type), heightened incentives for transition from primary to secondary schooling (this transition period sees the largest percentage of dropouts) so as to promote the stepping stone to higher education.

Just wrote a project proposal for Dad, he's set up some schools in Gujarat and UP and needs more funding from certain institutions.

50,000$/year we can provide scholarships to 600 girls.:smart: @Hyperion Shell out some moolah rich boy! :angry: You too @hinduguy, NRI ho paisa nikalo.

benazir bhutto...BB....hes used to be the supporter of ppp up untill she was alive.....

Oh! Oh, I remember reading the news the day she died. Bad way to go.:sick:

where is @Armstrong , seems too upset.. dont worry bro we all know this

tt = ( . ) ( . )

jrtt = (.)(.)

bro now a days larkis has become tharkis. Ek larki bahana karkey mera number lay liya, mera paros mey rehtey hey. Excuse is she wants to buy computer but she does not know much about computer, so i have to go with her. But she has friends who can help her, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am really pissed :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom