What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why the Gazwa is coming to India but not to loot you guys, nay rather we will clean up the hellhole that is Delhi and make it safe for woman again. :D

Would you care to look up the statistics in Pakistan, might not encourage you much- IF you can find them. OR how about start with the US itself?

A gawaza from you folks? Sorry, doesn't inspire much confidence- 60 saal me ek LOC peak post pakda tumne aur hamne- 1000 sq. miles plus a beautiful village called Turtuk.:tdown: Pehele Kashmir to leke dikhao yaara phir dekhenge Gawaza aur safed ghodon ke bare me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you care to look up the statistics in Pakistan, might not encourage you much- IF you can find them. OR how about start with the US itself?

A gawaza from you folks? Sorry, doesn't inspire much confidence- 60 saal me ek LOC peak post pakda tumne aur hamne- 1000 sq. miles plus a beautiful village called Turtuk.:tdown: Pehele Kashmir to leke dikhao yaara phir dekhenge Gawaza aur safed ghodon ke bare me.

India is the rape capital of the world sirjee just admit it and clean it up. :coffee:

Lmaoooo bhai fikur mat karo you won't live to see it but its gonna happen. :smart:

Ahm Ahm ....

3jym6.jpg

India is the rape capital of the world sirjee just admit it and clean it up. :coffee:

Lmaoooo bhai fikur mat karo you won't live to see it but its gonna happen. :smart:

Is that so? Care to tell me which country has the LARGEST quantum of such cases- MIGHT shock you.:wave:

Sure, coz a person/book says so. A lot of things said by others have happened too- after all what is Pakistan but the bellicose Gandhara of old- which would be ravaged at the end of Kali yug. Prophecies are a dime a dozen.

Guys i thought there will be a party at midnight and we'll be spraying champagne all over but someone told me there was just one bottle and @Hyperion used it all over our Empress. :happy:
Hopefully you guys will (have to) feel content with the Lassi at morning hours now.

well it was all going fine until Armstrong showed up and started bragging about his Soccer skills - well there nothing stopping @Hyperion now and than he started showing off his mad skills with the ball
xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-07-ball.jpg

Russia stronger than warsaw allies? Meri jaan the warsaw pact took place after Hitler had bought it. Nothing to do with the great patriotic war.

And no it matters, a mobile army that can outflank a stationary and cumbersome larger force wins 9 out of 10 times. The local populace didn't convert to Islam in a day or a week or even a year had nothing to do with the kings fighting each other whether Hindu or Muslim.

Surrenders are political decisions, taken when outmatched by an enemy- the numbers have never mattered. This is the problem with trying to read in to tactics and strategy and establishing coherency. The same reason people compare platforms today and harp about everything from which radar to use to which plane to shoot.

Loss of morale and initiative does not equal lack of valor, Mehmmed faced the former. The Pakistani soldiers who fought on the peaks of Kargil had lost morale and initiative a long time back- the divisional strength of the IA had flooded the valley and cut off any MSR or possibility of a fighting retreat. The loss of initiative thus came out as a cessation in pro-active fire assaults on approaching companies towards the end BUT the soldiers never stopped fighting when they came face to face. A certain NIshan-e-Haidar was found to be clutching his weapon in death- his fingers had frozen around the trigger- that is valor- the lack of which should not to be confused with loss of command initiative and resultant desertions. If you cannot distinguish between the two then you will keep drawing up conclusions which are fallacious. IF you wish to learn about the psychology of warfare then I suggest you start with Grossman's "On Killing", should remove some of your misconceptions.
sorry i confused warsaw alliance with axis alliance. :hitwall:

Yes surrenders are political decisions but the morale also counts alot. fall of East Pakistan is a perfect example. the local population against the PA and PA's low morale led to it's ultimate defeat.

And no the morale of PA was very high but dropped when they were ordered to retreat !!!!

Is that so? Care to tell me which country has the LARGEST quantum of such cases- MIGHT shock you.:wave:

Sure, coz a person/book says so. A lot of things said by others have happened too- after all what is Pakistan but the bellicose Gandhara of old- which would be ravaged at the end of Kali yug. Prophecies are a dime a dozen.

Stop pointing at others, that is why India is the rape capital because instead of fixing your problems you guys say look over there or over there. :rolleyes:

What is kali yug? :unsure:
Do lal topiya keep you up at night? :rofl:

@Alpha1 ... kya kar raha hai... why are you quoting the turk.. :lol:

Yes surrenders are political decisions but the morale also counts alot. fall of East Pakistan is a perfect example. the local population against the PA and PA's low morale led to it's ultimate defeat.

And no the morale of PA was very high but dropped when they were ordered to retreat !!!!

Again, the common misconception of what happened in 71. That is far from the reason and yes the Soviet Union was the strongest nation known to man at that time, no other nation could have won a war like that just after liquidating its army's top leadership in a purge. Where do you think even the idea of fitting radio command devices on to tanks and the Blitzkrieg emerge from- which the Germans then copied.

Again you are conflating bravery with loss of command initiative, seriously read that book.

You talking about Pakistan during 1971 war when you say morale?

Stop pointing at others, that is why India is the rape capital because instead of fixing your problems you guys say look over there or over there. :rolleyes:

What is kali yug? :unsure:
Do lal topiya keep you up at night? :rofl:

Nope, insomnia and caffeine keeps me up at night.

Who's pointing any fingers, just correcting a factually incorrect statement.:rolleyes:

80,000+ cases to 20,000+ per year and too with a population which is less than a third of India and endowed with unimaginable wealth.:laughcry:

Pakistanis whoop dat Indian a$$, all day erry day. Real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom