What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Marshmallow whats the heck was that word 'Kashimiritism' or something you made up ? :pissed:

What does it mean ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Models are flesh manikins with zero talent or ability. They are not artists, even though most of them would have you believe that. :coffee:

well they do represent Pak atleast in some way :P

Oi @Marshmallow whats the heck was that word 'Kashimiritism' or something you made up ? :pissed:

hahaha i made it for u :rofl: i wrote its defination on dat thread dint u read? :unsure: n @Dillinger also defined it there lol

n stop callin me oii :angry::taz:

well they do represent Pak atleast in some way :P

They only represent themselves. Modeling is by design and definition individualistic.

People that represent Pakistan are not the ones that utilize our identity to further their careers i.e 'Pakistani First' tag.
People who do represent Pakistan are the ones who are working for greater communal good, social and political change.

When the chips are down - these people will run from Pakistan like there is no tomorrow.

Oi...Oi....Oi.....OOOOOOOOiiiiiiii ! :P

By the way this isn't an 'Oi' in Urdu...its more of an Oi in English & the pronunciation is different !

Oi is an Aussie slang, it replaces hi/hello in Australia.

@Marshmallow

Beta shoot this fat Kashmiri bison will you?

@Armstrong

Stop being mean to my little angel or i'll skin you. :angry:

They only represent themselves. Modeling is by design and definition individualistic.

People that represent Pakistan are not the ones that utilize our identity to further their careers i.e 'Pakistani First' tag.
People who do represent Pakistan are the ones who are working for greater communal good, social and political change.

When the chips are down - these people will run from Pakistan like there is no tomorrow.

aero kia hu giya hey....i just said shes gud in other models:cray: itna lumba lecture on small thing u three @Aeronaut @Armstrong BB @Hyperion are givin me on odds of modelling n models:what:

btw just to remind u 3 dat 6th sep defence day isnt today incase u 3 forgot,so srious lectures shud hav been kept for da day dat jus past:P

Ok she looks nothing like a super model.... just an average person... but pretty...... I'll shoot myself if someone calls her a "super model"..... :D

ok im calling her a super model opz just calld her nw shoot urself as u promised :P

So @Marshmallow how did you celebrate Defense Day ? :what:

Did you go to the Army Rehabilitation Center in Rawalpindi to visit our injured soldiers or something like that ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom