What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very thoughtfully charted out approach.

Surely i'm, now that your majesty has given his verdict.:)

Considering it more than sufficient to cast away any doubts.I'll enjoy my beauty sleep now.:D

nice avatar mate.. hannibal is happy :partay:

@hinduguy wat was dat thread n post abt dat mod deleted where u quoted me ? :angry:

wht did u say abt me ? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey doc why did u delete dat post where i was quoted here :unsure:

You caught me on time.:D

I very humbly presented my query in thy respect and the subject was your avatar.

I hope you'll not mind telling me about it now, that why it's taking a long long time to load?

It says,"Loading.....":D

Has my internet just died in the aspect of speed (just like my patients do every time, and they leave me alone) or is it to do with the fashion to be away from the mainstream?

i saw a mention of me by you in my notifications...but then wen i chekd it the thread was alredy deleted...

u must hav said somthing bad abt me :angry:

yeah... i have similar feeling ...
koi nahi .. next time.. :what:

You caught me on time.:D

I very humbly presented my query in thy respect and the subject was your avatar.

I hope you'll not mind telling me about it now, that why it's taking a long long time to load?

It says,"Loading.....":D

Has my internet just died in the aspect of speed (just like my patients do every time, and they leave me alone) or is it to do with the fashion to be away from the mainstream?

loading untill i get hold on some interestin pic to be used as my avtar :tongue:

no ur net isnt slow but those terrible old patients have made u slow n lazy in readin things on time :P

dun worry jub ye waly patients bi mur jaey gy like last waley mury thy tu ull be chargd up again :wave: ...all livly n fast :wave:

yeah... i have similar feeling ...
koi nahi .. next time.. :what:

merey samny bolo na then ill tell u !:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom