What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
etna kuch nahi ho sake to bhi....atleast kuch to karna hi chahta hu...desh keliye...
@S-DUCT Meet our compatriot.

Go for it bro, learn from the mistakes of us fickle minded people. The glitzy banker/CEO etc- its all really hollow- well OK except women, women are important:flame:, doing something that benefits the nation of your birth is a great thing.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE i have downloaded cnc generals and only mds and mdf files are appearing........ do i have to burn or something;;;;;;;;
i havent used PC for a long time so dont know

you dont have to burn... use some software like virtual disk

@RAMPAGE i have downloaded cnc generals and only mds and mdf files are appearing........ do i have to burn or something;;;;;;;;
i havent used PC for a long time so dont know
use demon tools !!!

1239572_179319465585604_1687282433_n.jpg

20t Davy crocket on lahore airport
@S.U.R.B.

@S-DUCT Meet our compatriot.

Go for it bro, learn from the mistakes of us fickle minded people. The glitzy banker/CEO etc- its all really hollow- well OK except women, women are important:flame:, doing something that benefits the nation of your birth is a great thing.:tup:
Ya thanks for the encouragement mate:cheers::cheers:.....its really helpful to hear such things from people...
On a more seroius note....
You are spot on the matter of women yaar...:D:D:D:D

@Hyperion In case you haven't noticed @Alpha1 is nuking everything in sight now- next thing you know it'll be Istanbul and a 2mt warhead.:sick:
@confound thinker Oh yaara you don't need encouragement, you're already on the path- that was appreciation on my part. :agree:
@Secur there is something to this, the more I ponder upon it the more I think that vanity perhaps may be the greatest sin and yet the most difficult to detect and perhaps even pleasing to those who observe it being expressed. After all most of the truly terrible men in history have been vain and yet many were held up as great or praiseworthy. Still at it though, work in progress.

Bacha hai.... khelnay do......... seekh jaye ga..... :D

@Hyperion In case you haven't noticed @Alpha1 is nuking everything in sight now- next thing you know it'll be Istanbul and a 2mt warhead.:sick:
@confound thinker Oh yaara you don't need encouragement, you're already on the path- that was appreciation on my part. :agree:
@Secur there is something to this, the more I ponder upon it the more I think that vanity perhaps may be the greatest sin and yet the most difficult to detect and perhaps even pleasing to those who observe it being expressed. After all most of the truly terrible men in history have been vain and yet many were held up as great or praiseworthy. Still at it though, work in progress.

thank you lot Dillinger . This border issue between India and Bangladesh makes us negotiating this two friendly nations. So we should solve this issue with great effort for the betterment of our both nation, I think. :cheers::cheers:

Dammit another bangla, @Hyperion how long before fish becomes the national dish in here? :sniper:

thank you lot Dillinger . This border issue between India and Bangladesh makes us negotiating this two friendly nations. So we should solve this issue with great effort for the betterment of our both nation, I think. :cheers::cheers:

you need permission to post here... @Dillinger @Armstrong :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom