What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
me...
from kerala ....22......Btech EEE final year @NITC....
interested in defence since 2008...big MUFC fan...and what else....any specifics??
nd what is NSW membership???

Access to the nation of Naswarville, that is what shall be granted. :D

Ah electrical and electronics engineering, oh bhai- you can actually work in the defense sector instead waiting time with us jingos.:ashamed:

@jetti, mate come here..... yes I live in Turkey.... it's one of the most awesomest and beautiful place on the planet... and yes, it is advisable not to go with any "package" deals..... Turkey is better explored on one's own.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@jetti, mate come here..... yes I live in Turkey.... it's one of the most awesomest and beautiful place on the planet... and yes, it is advisable not to go with any "package" deals..... Turkey is better explored on one's own.... :)

My dad said Syria was better than Turkey in terms of beauty- his friend- she is still in Syria with her family- she was telling him of the situation there- sad:frown:- BUT NECESSARY:devil: all tolerant Muslims majority states must be crushed beneath the feet of the Salafists.

Last edited by a moderator:
a goat probably

lllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr
Yes as the older son i have to do the honors myself !!!

btw i'll post the video on fb if you like.

Teri to................ :pissed:

My dad said Syria was better than Turkey in terms of beauty- his friend- she is still in Syria with her family- she was telling him of the situation there- sad:frown:- BUT NECESSARY:devil: all tolerant Muslims majority states must be crushed beneath the feet of the Salafists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom