What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean by before your time ? :blink:
Aaachh...I mean after my time in service. Far after. I got out in '92. Back then, helmet mounted info just entered R/D stage.

The closest thing I experienced with any kind of helmet info display was with the Army's Apache at an airshow in Heyford. It was a couple days before the big day for the public and the Army guys (from Germany) played nice and showed their host around their helos. I had the helmet on and that eyepiece was very strange compared to looking at a HUD all my years. I remember the Army sergeant said to learn how to focus on infinity and the characters will be clear. Basically, those who are used to looking at a distant HUD, which is already focused on infinity, will out of habit try to focus on something much nearer, like literally right in front of the eyeball, so just do not fix attention on the characters and just on the environment beyond. It worked. I remember that much.

PA Announcement

The glee club meets in the mess tent
at o-eight hundred hours.
The first number on tonight's schedule is, uh...
Father Mulcahy's solo "I'm confessin That I Love You."

How would you like to donate a
pint of blood through your nose?

Trapper

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger how many MIRVs does AGNI 5 Has

@jaibi
smileys-scare-861807.gif
:P :wave:

726a5eff-ce29-4ffd-8e27-18d4965f9871-734791.jpg

59703817_agni-v_intermediate_range_nuclear-capable_intercontinental_ballistic_missile_icbm_in  di1.jpg

agni-6_SLBM_With_MIRV.jpg

Seems like no one is around so, before the experts dissect it out for you.......will you mind it (/\/\/\) as an appetizer?

3 MIRVs right here /\/\

More of them Right here (/\/\/\/\/\/\) .​

Over to the experts now.:D

hassan nisar is my favourite :D

Long time no see yaar.. how was ur research? ?

Hey, Ayush, yes been some time that I took off from PDF due to studies, I'm done with my thesis and have submitted it for further publication :) nice to see I'm remembered. How go things at your end?

Hey, Ayush, yes been some time that I took off from PDF due to studies, I'm done with my thesis and have submitted it for further publication :) nice to see I'm remembered. How go things at your end?

Phd student????

of course,u are remembered. u are one of the better posters around..

m fine too.. but second year engineering is getting on my nerves now :hitwall:
@JonAsad sir kya haal hai?? bacchi kaisi hai?? :)

of course,u are remembered. u are one of the better posters around..

m fine too.. but second year engineering is getting on my nerves now :hitwall:

Thanks! Yaar waqai these 4 year programmes are more draining and consistently so! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom