What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it ! :agree:

At any rate I like Role Playing Games more - Star Wars KOTOR II was the game for me ! :smitten:

which ones..... ?
how about really boring sim games ... like train driver sim.. london bus driver sim..

I have yet to play street cleaning sim.... :lol:

Street_Cleaning_Simulator_Coverart.png

Played CS for 18 - 18 hours intervals... represented university team in Turkey/Denmark.... buddy, when I do something, I go ALL the way...... got addicted to it.... and one day..... just made a decision... NO MORE.... since that day..... NO GAME

may be too steel learning curve, i dont quite remember ...

come on.. you have played only cs .. that is best played in multiplayer mode ...which i doubt you did..
your view has no value... you are no gamer... :angry:

which ones..... ?
how about really boring sim games ... like train driver sim.. london bus driver sim..

I have yet to play street cleaning sim.... :lol:

Street_Cleaning_Simulator_Coverart.png

I think it was a really old SIMs version with very bad graphics...maybe it was called SIMS 3000 or something !

I remember another game my sis used to play.... SIMS something.... they make a house... then IT DOESNT FUKKING END FOR MONTHS... I HATED THAT

I remember another game my sis used to play.... SIMS something.... they make a house... then IT DOESNT FUKKING END FOR MONTHS... I HATED THAT

yeah.. that I played too ... ok for 1 or 2 days max .. then boring

Yara, is it like a strategy game... meaning little bit graphics and then those stupid screens or FULL TIME action???

You all need to play this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys should play WORLD OF TANKS!!AWESOME GAME.
Here's a gameplay video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom