What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waisay main nay aaj tak tumharay jaisa chootay dil wala butt nahi daikha, main jab bhi lahore anay ka batata hoon tum tu scene say hai ghaib ho jaatay ho

Dil torrr diyaaa aaap kiii isss baaat naiii ! :cray:

Jub ayeein geiii khadim aaap ka haaazir haiii ! :)

Aaab mujhe wahiii tou aaanii nahin haii keh XYZ days pei PDF pei Lovey Bhai ki posts follow karooo woh Lahore aa raheiii haiiin ! :disagree:

What are you nutters still doing in PDF?? Seriously?

Total War: Rome II is out.

Doctor - I haven't played any of the Total War series....I'm more of a Red Alert & later Generals person & now a Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) Warcraft person ! :unsure:

And I haven't played a game in my life..... ok not entirely correct... played CS.... and played it well.......

Oh, then don't call yourself a Strategy Gamer please, you insult us all.

Doctor - I haven't played any of the Total War series....I'm more of a Red Alert & later Generals person & now a Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) Warcraft person ! :unsure:
i tried once.. found it difficult and lost interest...
do you like city building games.. dont say its for ladies .. :P

Awwww, poor @hinduguy Total War was too difficult for you? You want an AI to carefully take your hand and move your armies and manage your state's finance's and internal and external policies for you?

Poor little hinduguy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like it ! :agree:

At any rate I like Role Playing Games more - Star Wars KOTOR II was the game for me ! :smitten:

Awwww, poor @hinduguy Total War was too difficult for you? You want an AI to carefully take your hand and move your armies and manage your state's finance's and internal and external policies for you?

Poor little hinduguy.
may be too steep learning curve, i dont quite remember ...

Why do I get the feeling sometimes that you are actually a hindugirl...... :blink:

come on.. you have played only cs .. that is best played in multiplayer mode ...which i doubt you did..
your view has no value... you are no gamer... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
may be too steel learning curve, i dont quite remember ...

The Tutorial is only 5 hours long, give it a go, you'll learn the rest as you play, you only need like 2-3 weeks to get everything in order. Not too steep at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom