What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me what does a movie on Shahid Afridi has to do with such romantic scenes being added to it just for the sake of it ?

At any rate, quite a few of those scenes were most inappropriate !

' @Marshmallow @Hyperion @Mirzay @M-48 @Aeronaut

LMAO....I had the same reaction. I thought shahid afrifi was a movie star or something and then she goes no he's a cricketer and I was just like hmmmmmmm......:what: LOL

But it's good to see Pakistan trying new things...no matter what they may be! :D

The song is sh*t - Mahnoor Baloch on the other hand, even though shes old enough to be my Mom, is - :smitten:

That's the girl in the video? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I can never utter such blasphemy.... I'll marry even a Martian, if I could...... :devil:

Imagine, in a perfect world I'd like to have one of you as well, however.......... the world's a biachhhhhhhhh... :P

Marry...uhmm...not so much...you'd ___ a martian if you could :D :D :D hehe look at that we are really getting to know each other well :P

Not one of me......just me.....there are no more ;)

Manhoos kabb kay grown-ups hain.... masla yeh hai sarkar kay yeh zoo to hai nahin, kay marsha ko band karr kay hum agar @Armstrong ko chorr dain to kuch ho jaye ga....... yeh manhoos ButtStrong, andar beth karr kailay khana shurro ho jaye ga, Marsha ko gussa charhay ga, aur woh iska sarr phorr day gee...... :rofl:

@Hyperion

I thereby ask for @Marshmallow s hand in marriage for @Armstrong

It has to happen, both kids have grown up. :whistle:

Can someone please tell me what does a movie on Shahid Afridi has to do with such romantic scenes being added to it just for the sake of it ?

At any rate, quite a few of those scenes were most inappropriate !

' @Marshmallow @Hyperion @Mirzay @M-48 @Aeronaut

Basically it's a commercial movie (as said by the producer ) just using the name of Shahid Afridi I don't know whether it is completely belongs to him or not

I'll settle totally happy, content and satisfied with just you and wifey...... :D

Marry...uhmm...not so much...you'd ___ a martian if you could :D :D :D hehe look at that we are really
getting to know each other well :P

Not one of me......just me.....there are no more ;)

But it's good to see Pakistan trying new things...no matter what they may be! :D

No its not !

Modernity & Progress aren't synonymous with Provocative & Obscene displays of Artistic Expression !

Female Emancipation & Gender Equality isn't a measure of the length of one's skirt - Though I often wonder why it is taken to be exactly that !

@Alpha1

You listen to metal to calm down?-really??

If i was your age, i'd rather flirt with 6-8 girls at the same time and getting laid, endlessly.

Realy? :blink::blink:
I am surprised coz I dont think Desi girls tolerate seeing their BF etc with another male
You have no baggage kiddo- make the most of it.

Or come to Australia, i'll arrange your hookups. :whistle:
Thats more like it :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom