What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93

Kuch, nhi yaar, thora busy hoon ajj. Barish nay ajj aisi tesi kardi hai, movie ka plan tha, we went and the cenima was almost empty. It was boring as hell.

Just got a few books on, the history of warfare from the liabrary-- about WW-2, reading them up slowly.

Cooked some potato gravy, eating it up with cheese and chicken nuggets all made at home. :coffee:

wat ru upto?

Last edited by a moderator:

abhi to mein ne bachon walay band post kiey hain -----:devil:

Bhawwawawwawawawawawawawawwawawawaw :rofl:

Bechari bachi marr jaye gee..... :P
@Manticore

fcuk relationships ...go for pros :rofl: bingo @RAMPAGE

Lala, khudda kay liye course kee kitabain parh lo aur apna keemti time matt zaya karro....... if you want to see war, I promise I'll take you on a private Talib Safari, where you can shoot at whoever you want.... the game will be who shoots the most bearded foreigners... deal?????

Just study hard at the moment... :D

@KingMamba93

Kuch, nhi yaar, thora busy hoon ajj. Barish nay ajj aisi tesi kardi hai, movie ka plan tha, we went and the cenima was almost empty. It was boring as hell.

Just got a few books on, the history of warfare from the liabrary-- about WW-2, reading them up slowly.

Cooked some potato gravy, eating it up with cheese and chicken nuggets all made at home. :coffee:

wat ru upto?

Yeah, got a shocker last year when I joined as well......... I was like all dude jokes with him/her.... and then I find out....... I was like wtf.... :D

Heads up: @M-48 is also a chick..... I seriously didn't get that particular handle......:laughcry:

sorry didnt know -- i thought mirza-y was a male name... :undecided:

here you go mirzay-- enjoy

Yeah, got a shocker last year when I joined as well......... I was like all dude jokes with him/her.... and then I find out....... I was like wtf.... :D

Heads up: @M-48 is also a chick..... I seriously didn't get that particular handle......:laughcry:
isnt that some big gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom