What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manticore, dude that is some seriously heavy and overwhelming s**t...... the lyrics helped a lot....... kudos ..... any other recommendation from them???? :tup:

The pace was maintained perfectly.... and there is this non-breakig pattern to the higher notes.......

Last edited by a moderator:
@Manticore, dude that is some seriously heavy and overwhelming s**t...... the lyrics helped a lot....... kudos ..... any other recommendation from them???? :tup:

The pace was maintained perfectly.... and there is this non-breakig pattern to the higher notes.......

they are thrash metal --- i listened to them a lot 10years back... but dont remember many songs of them now... becharay always remained in the shadow of metallica/megadeath

very good solo in this song

LMFAO..... many artists lived and died ordinary deaths in the tall shadow of Metallica..... now it's our duty to go dig up their graves, and rob their singles..... :rofl:

they are thrash metal --- i listened to them a lot 10years back... but dont remember many songs of them now... becharay always remained in the shadow of metallica/megadeath

very good solo in this song

You're a mealthead too? :angel:

Nice selection, I see a big Sabbath fan.

had a 500gb metal music hard drive 5years back --- now listened to almost every old metal/rock band before 5years from now .. cant find quality these days.. other than some australian/finnish bands

hyp --- listen

shikwaa - jawab shikwaa

had a 500gb metal music hard drive 5years back --- now listened to almost every old metal/rock band before 5years from now .. cant find quality these days.. other than some australian/finnish bands

500gb!?

Man, I thought by 5gb selection was large, and that too all metal?

Most of my metal days were in high school, had a band, we had one goal as a band; make the crowd sh*t themselves, so we'd often play something like Master of Puppets or Battery.

Brb.... guys..... :wave:

Manti, I bookmarked it in my YT profile..... the first 2 minutes look promising.... :D

5gb big????? 2TB various genres english/urdu ghazzals..... :P

500gb!?

Most of my metal days were in high school, had a band, we had one goal as a band; make the crowd sh*t themselves, so we'd often play something like Master of Puppets or Battery.

5years ago i [had] 500gb .. well now .... i think of donating the 2tb drive to fm89

Brb.... guys..... :wave:

Manti, I bookmarked it in my YT profile..... the first 2 minutes look promising.... :D

5gb big????? 2TB various genres english/urdu ghazzals..... :P

2TB? You must have 1080p HD video files in there for sure.
5gb of mp3 files, something like 1400 songs, I never add entire albums. So considering that, 5gb was a lot I think. :laugh:

turn the night up :enrique

500gb!?

cant find the good songs of this band on yt-- have been removed

i have some live concerts in my 2tb drive

turn the night up :enrique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom