What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly the right time to comment on that post........ i plead the fifth.............:cheesy:.....

till midnight tonight...... :devil:

Babes, you do this a lot.......VERY good at changing the topic and offering distractions! :woot: LMFAO it's like talking to a monkey and showing it a banana to get it to stop scratching its head about something - ingenious I tell you....but not enough :P

And I do realize through this statement I gave away that fact that if I was a monkey, meeting you would be my banana :rofl:

Not exactly the right time to comment on that post........ i plead the fifth.............:cheesy:.....

till midnight tonight...... :devil:

Don't think I don't know.....I know EXACTLY what's on your mind :angel: :lol:

But I can't decide if accurately predicting your thought process is overestimating myself or underestimating you :whistle:

This one was good......

Manti ^^^^

That's the best part...... from this moment onwards.......whatever you assume.... I'll be that for you........ :D

Don't think I don't know.....I know EXACTLY what's on your mind :angel: :lol:

But I can't decide if accurately predicting your thought process is overestimating myself or underestimating you :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTH ?????????? thses are songs? its music or torture ? common dudes we have great singer like nusrat noor jehan ghulam ali :cry: ...

Yara, this one I really like.... but this particular version with Amy Belle....

Last edited by a moderator:
Google translation is extremely hilarious :lol:
Currently believed No, sir, can after 5-10 years. I was there negotiations to buy-Type 209 submarines, but only delirious negotiations. Men eighties ÓÚćĎíĺ Search and buy submarines, sir Do you know the negotiations, Saudi Arabia and several countries? You're all Hi Ready in 1989, but the failure of a deal to buy submarines Moraúa of between submarines Moraúa the - TYPE 2400 and any so-il 1200 and Kikom TYPE 471.

So far, Saudi Arabia look to buy 6 to 10 submarines average of pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom