What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preda marra...... enjoy the song: :pop:

One thing i do 'religiously' believe in is avenging the damage done to me or someone close to me. I never poke first, nor do i forgive :no:

I have religiously, returned every punch, every slap at school....

no need to get personal...

Hurtful right? - Thats what i said - its freaking unacceptable.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the Bengali you and I speak....Its from the Bengali-Assamese group.....It's closely related to Oriya,Bihari,Assamese,Rohingya!It is actually very difficult to understand when two Chitagongians are conversing with each other!Labong's ancestors are probably from that area!

how many dialects you got in bangladesh?

Nor do I.... trust me on that one lala.... I go till ends of earth to get even..... @hinduguy is kidding, I've known him for long time..... he has a very sophisticated way of poking at limits.... :D

One thing i do 'religiously' believe in is avenging the damage done to me or someone close to me. I never poke first, nor do i forgive :no:

@Aeronaut .. I find it much easier to answer if it is posed as 'what if it happened to you'.. because we feel protective about our bothers/sisters/mothers...

what if you are raped.. will you still be against death penalty - yes i will if I was a woman too

what if you had a fling with a boy in your teenage - I presume it was mutual hence I was as much guilty.. however if other guy was mature he might have taken advantage of me.. in which case I feel violated and have reason to feel angry

Ameen to tht... i do/did the same... another thing NEVER BACK DOWN...! people may think its stupidity... but i believe in it.. even if ur alone n they are 45... and yes i have been through tht shyt... Noshehra :lol:

Both of you are talking about the same thing..... just different perspectives.... I guess you are a pufta...... :D

And Aero is a manly man, just like the Emperor...... :P

@Aeronaut .. I find it much easier to answer if it is posed as 'what if it happened to you'.. because we feel protective about our bothers/sisters/mothers...

what if you are raped.. will you still be against death penalty - yes i will if I was a woman too

what if you had a fling with a boy in your teenage - I presume it was mutual hence I was as much guilty.. however if other guy was mature he might have taken advantage of me.. in which case I feel violated and angry

@BDforever...... @RiasatKhan..... did you guyz ever read this book ? :D

IMG_4201.JPG

Meray bhai, ghussa burri balla hai........ trust me...... learn how to forgive and forget and be at peace with yourself........ age will teach you that......

Ameen to tht... i do/did the same... another thing NEVER BACK DOWN...! people may think its stupidity... but i believe in it.. even if ur alone n they are 45... and yes i have been through tht shyt... Noshehra :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom