What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is changing his/her pic to RABIA

Lmaooooooo see I knew you had a flirt in you :P

just for you ....;).....it was lying breathless somewhere in the dark corner of my heart ....but damn you woke it up.....:azn:

I don't know why I have this urge to order Chinese........ hmmmmmm.... they don't even deliver this late....... will probably have to go and pick it up........ :argh:

University open ho gi tou result aiye ga na ... :azn:

She is not re-covering still the condition is same ... Doctors said she can't recover ... It's very hard to see her in this condition ..,,
To your NAANI and @balixd
flowers_multi2_lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guide... wtf..... bastards are copying my copyrighted lines???? :woot:

I need to publish my own guide ASAP.... :D

yups...get to it....let me reccomend a title...."Cheesy Lines for amature players" :rofl:

i adore u im just kidding <3

you are mistaken dude,,,,thats not my style .....ah not .....you dun know me dude ...i am gonna take your possession and gonna disappear in the dark ;)
yeah yaeh yeah you're such a nice guy :blah:

but i know the real you .........

you're a gay douchebag !!!

jk jk hisab barabar ho gia :lol:

NEVER gonna happen.period.

@Mani2020.....it's all fair game....I don't like being anyone's safety, so if u can impress me more, I am all yours...but hypey is a special case here, so not this time round :P hahaha

speaking of which ... @Hyperion wat if she is sum1 with dark complexion .....big opticals....toothless .....nerdy girl with two pony tails :lol:

University open ho gi tou result aiye ga na ... :azn:

She is not re-covering still the condition is same ... Doctors said she can't recover ... It's very hard to see her in this condition ..,,

Sorry to hear about that ...

Willing to share every single moment with wifey? There's enough of me to go around..... :D

Lmaoooooo babes, get a t-shirt with that on hahaahha...the ladies would lov u :D
Nope, she gets to keep all of you, its only fair...I have enough self control to step back and admire ;)

yeah yaeh yeah you're such a nice guy :blah:

but i know the real you .........

you're a gay !!!

jk jk hisab barabar ho gia :lol:

haha dude you are pissing me awf.....dont forget the consequences...speaking of which ...do i need to remind last time u were crying like a sissy ...:rofl:

Love the dark complexion.... love the pony tails...... opticals can be solved...... my dentist is a miracle worker......... only thing she shouldn't have manly voice....... that KILLS me......... :laughcry:

speaking of which ... @Hyperion wat if she is sum1 with dark complexion .....big opticals....toothless .....nerdy girl with two pony tails :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom