What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks my dear, it means a lot especially coming from you.

I am sure I have mentioned before, it boggles my mind to think how someone as young as you are has it all together so well.

Needless to say, I am a big fan of yours.

As for my nick, that is purely DELUSIONAL STUFF and I neither believe it nor take it seriously.

In fact it is so delusional that it has a comic outcome which is why I retained it for its comical value.

Well I had to get started young, I have a long way to go...well....actually...not that long....like a said a while back....i already have one vote...180 million more to go :lol: I am only joking! But thank you! I didn't know I had such "special" fans :P

hahahaha I see...but it fits you well in my opinion :P

1070114_630934836925970_315565409_n.jpg

No, befriending them *first*..... getting into their heads..... and making them hate themselves..... it's all in delivery babes..... all can be done within a short time span of two to three days..... once they are down, you make the move, and make them feel guilty if they interfere.... it's an art..... you hone it with practice.... :D

Once it's all done..... separating the one you like from the side-kick.... that's phase two.... but has to be accomplished within a week...... you can't afford to be too slow about it... :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You're good! So you go by what you said a while back "women are 95% insecurities"...and play on that to ur advantage......darling wake up call, you just haven't met your match, not every woman is insecure ;)

You still don't get it my darling..... once I meet my match.... **case in point: you** then I throw away the rule book....... as every such match needs a complete new rule-book to be written, and that's not get her.... but to keep her....... :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You're good! So you go by what you said a while back "women are 95% insecurities"...and play on that to ur advantage......darling wake up call, you just haven't met your match, not every woman is insecure ;)

First of all that's never gonna happen.... secondly, get in line..... there's are loooooong cue.... :D

NEVER gonna happen.period.

@Mani2020.....it's all fair game....I don't like being anyone's safety, so if u can impress me more, I am all yours...but hypey is a special case here, so not this time round :P hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I am good ...

Don't ask about the results :P )

Abhi nhi aya ...

It'll never happen in your case ... :tup:

wow exams mein dayr results mein bhi dayr?!

BTW, Hows ur nani?

You still don't get it my darling..... once I meet my match.... **case in point: you** then I throw away the rule book....... as every such match needs a complete new rule-book to be written, and that's not get her.... but to keep her....... :D

Now now babes, we wouldn't want your 34 years of experience to go to waste.....I promise, I'll go easy on you ;)
I'll give you the security of keeping me, promise...but you will have to get me every single minute for the rest of ur life :P

Willing to share every single moment with wifey? There's enough of me to go around..... :D

Now now babes, we wouldn't want your 34 years of experience to go to waste.....I promise, I'll go easy on you ;)
I'll give you the security of keeping me, promise...but you will have to get me every single minute for the rest of ur life :P

wow exams mein dayr results mein bhi dayr?!

BTW, Hows ur nani?

University open ho gi tou result aiye ga na ... :azn:

She is not re-covering still the condition is same ... Doctors said she can't recover ... It's very hard to see her in this condition ..,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom