What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..... even better that you're here now......... :D

Yara, loads of things I had to do earlier, but due to the girls and dad here, spent most of my time with them....... next week a cousin is dropping by as well..... so want to get rid of everything before he arrives with family...... :P

heart beat racing so fast is not a sign of "okay" health, maybe I shouldn't be here if I want you better :P

Oh damn, i see! Yups, get it all done now that you have time :P OO an dhave fun with ur cousin and his faily :)

Dude, both of them were ugly as hell....... if one of them actually did, the other should follow suit...... :rofl:

the detective in rizzoli and isles committed suicide in real life?
1208611_10151650382893802_1119993412_n.jpg

Who cares about him???? I'm waiting for the little one....... his wife is Chinese and their kid must be the cutest thing on the planet..... :smitten:

heart beat racing so fast is not a sign of "okay" health, maybe I shouldn't be here if I want you better :P

Oh damn, i see! Yups, get it all done now that you have time :P OO an dhave fun with ur cousin and his faily :)

Pagal larki.... akhree wali line tumharay liye nahi thee (kabhi bhee nahin hoti)..... it's always as an insurance policy.. added by default....... just like your xD's and jk/jk's........ you know me way better than that......... and I know you more than you'd like me to...... :kiss3:

jk/jk.... ---> audience......... :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't think it was possible for me to like you more!!!! JK ;)

Babes, have to take the doggys for a walk...... the mini sized one is biting my shoe.... and the other two outside have scratched the hell out of my door..........

Will be back in an hours time..... if you're here that is....... :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't think it was possible for me to like you more!!!! JK ;)

Who cares about him???? I'm waiting for the little one....... his wife is Chinese and their kid must be the cutest thing on the planet..... :smitten:

Lmaoo you really have a thing for kids :P I find it cute haha
OO half chinese and half pakistani...that's a nice mix...you know I have a think for mixed people :D

Yes, I do, for the kids that is....... now think how much I have it for you......... :D

Byes..... :kiss3:

Lmaoo you really have a thing for kids :P I find it cute haha
OO half chinese and half pakistani...that's a nice mix...you know I have a think for mixed people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom