What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B.

How ya doing , brother ? :D

Heyyyyy,You didn't tell me you read that report on NASA..Did you read that.....or not?:D

And howz karachi doing these days?

Amun Aman?

No news from there.......it hopefully should be good then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyyyy,You didn't tell me you read that report on NASA..Did you read that.....or not?:D

And howz karachi doing these days?

Amun Aman?

No news from there.......it hopefully should be good then.

Which one ? That they have given up on the repair of the telescope aimed at finding earth like planets ? Yeah .

Same as before , no improvement whatsoever in law and order situation :( Nay , they just aren't giving it much prominence in the news now , since people are desensitized and it has become a routine here .

Which one ? That they have given up on the repair of the telescope aimed at finding earth like planets ? Yeah .

Same as before , no improvement whatsoever in law and order situation :( Nay , they just aren't giving it much prominence in the news now , since people are desensitized and it has become a routine here .

The one that said why NASA stopped manned moon missions.

Don't you worry & we here now also have our own retard to deal with.It was getting boring here.So people said,why not go full retard.:D

The one that said why NASA stopped manned moon missions.

Don't you worry & we here now also have our own retard to deal with.It was getting boring here.So people said,why not go full retard.:D

Nah , link me to it or otherwise , google is my best friend :D

Cmon , it was just overrated , he didn't look like a danger to anybody .

Nah , link me to it or otherwise , google is my best friend :D

Cmon , it was just overrated , he didn't look like a danger to anybody .

Don't be harsh bro.It was their first time:lol:.Nissar saab had to go to Lahore.....he was on phone (in fact he was on motorway), otherwise he would have put his cape on and you know the rest.....lol

Don't be harsh bro.It was their first time:lol:.Nissar saab had to go to Lahore.....he was on phone (in fact he was on motorway), otherwise he would have put his cape on and you know the rest.....lol

Yeah , people are just warming up , course they can do better :rofl: . To visit the Crown of Lahore ? :D

Yeah , people are just warming up , course they can do better :rofl: . To visit the Crown of Lahore ? :D

Yeah,in this era of communication to deliver a few messages you have to move you know....
Will you say a No to your lil bro if he wants to borrow your wrist watch?

Also tells a lot, that how much they fear about the bugs in the room.:D
Especially if you don't want the general to know what you have to say or are going to do.

Meet you later.....They've given me so much work for today.That if feel like i'll be pulling my hairs off at the end of the day.
Cheers!

Bari tension ho gayi hai yaaro... Last 15 days se sirf 2 ghante bijli gayi hai I think... Aur 10 din se bijli gayi hi nahi...

Tension ho rahi hai ke jaiye aur Dil to tassali ho
Mubarikaan :D

hello people.
Btw @Tk_90 show me the PMs already :pop: btw are you saying I should expose :unsure:

l-1038.jpg

Yeah ! I noticed that, especially towards tribal militants and turk amatuers on forum but didnt know it will go this far.....

My crime was to do the exact thing for which jr.tt group was created
"To stir up discussions".
I was the most active JR-TT on PDF-
I could have done what the other Jr.tt and TT do....do nothing and jusr look cool with their name appearing in a different colour.
How many Jr.tt are active? None...
Where is Topgun? Faujhistorian and Alkaid?
They disappeared after they got Jr.tt tag....but i increased my participation on this forum,and thats where trouble started.
My advice...if you ever get Jr.tt or TT tag....just disappear,and you will keep your tag even if you dont login for months.
Or just be cute and cuddly in this thread and the whole PDF will love you...no matter how useless your comments may be.

@Neptune

hey buddy !!! ..... you alive ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom