What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let it stay that way for now I am fine.advance happy birthday to your mom though.you communicate through skype now?
you gave me a serious headache.
Ya mostly on call but sometimes on skype. I am trying to write a poem for mom!

@Alpha1 I apologize for being harsh :yay: but you are a nice kiddo and you deserve better than This.I hope you realize soon and leave!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 I apologize for being harsh :yay: but you are a nice kiddo and you deserve better than This.I hope you realize soon and leave!
I will talk to you later on this to try to understand what you mean! And why!

@Tk_90 .. alpha ke peeche kyon para hai... khel ne de usse yahan..

Bari tension ho gayi hai yaaro... Last 15 days se sirf 2 ghante bijli gayi hai I think... Aur 10 din se bijli gayi hi nahi...

Tension ho rahi hai ke jaiye aur Dil to tassali ho

This song was always online in the morning transmission in the 90s... aswell the the "ko ko korina song, dentonic n gaien soap commercials.. :lol:

Also that ,Ai khuda mere abu ........:lol:

Whenever a chick says ma dad did this and did that and he worries so much about me etc.........that thing plays in the background of my mind lol

Something to do with the picture quality or else, that girl looks like to bear a resemblance to the great Arfa Karim.

What a great loss we had to endure with her parting from us forever.

I'm fine Alhamdulillah! my friend.So, tell me about you.How is your pilot training going on?

Are you enjoying the real wings without a redbull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom