What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry... you have at least an IQ of 124+.... you can do it. Laziness is natural, all great people are like that.... :P

I really don't know what's going on in my life nowadays, so many things that need to be done, so less time. Besides, I have this bad habit that I can't wake up before 11am..... so that really kills most "official" works that need to be finished... :blink:

How sweet emperor :)

Well on the bright side you will be partying soon at your wedding, so use that as a motivation haha!
I know it happens to me too....but just take a deep breath, stopping THINKING about all you have to do and instead just DO it!
Can't wake up before 11 huh?? well like you yourself said "laziness is natural, all GREAT people are like that" ;)

im just saying Naam say kuch nai hota! Im opposite of my real name!

Hota hai :angel:

taA
:astagh: :astagh: :astagh: ....na g na i am the most goofy kid around the block, though a bit stubborn, but only to my mother infact i am the guy who my friends turn to whe they need help on something...like phadda, car modification koi turbo koi nitrous....and then comes my favourite thing, firearms

:no: :no: :no:

@Ayush hi there!! Me got some work to do...What a waste of a day!!
@Talon I think I am beginning to understand it well , the cell death and why it occurs ... Thanks for telling my the keywords ... :)

How goes your research ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom