What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I get you now. You are bipolar, and on top you do "powder" at night time. In the mornings you are in control of all your senses, sun goes down and true Monkey comes out. Keep it up.

He seriously gets on your nerves every time :rofl:

@Secur @monkey something luffer kindly put each other in ignore list...Jub aysi facility hai tou use kero g :enjoy:

Monkey is a good guy... hes just a lil emotional.... kinda like me... i think i understand the guy!

My brother's name is Ali and he is kharoos No 1 :rolleyes:

Alhamdullilah im not a kharoos....:astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry... you have at least an IQ of 124+.... you can do it. Laziness is natural, all great people are like that.... :P

I really don't know what's going on in my life nowadays, so many things that need to be done, so less time. Besides, I have this bad habit that I can't wake up before 11am..... so that really kills most "official" works that need to be finished... :blink:

@Armstrong 's a maulvani :D haha

nah I know:P
uhmmm terrible. Was up all night dong work...so slept all morning...and now I have a paper to write for tom. and it sucks because I don't know about any country but the US..so basically screwed here....on top of it I am too lazy to start, but will in a couple of minutes.
thnx for asking!
How about you? How's everything? :P

The only reason, I have so many thanks (from my low post count standards) is @Talon ... Kya dil khol ke thanks deti hei... Awesome... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom