What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol really,dint air marshal come back afta dat?:undecided::cheesy:

I dont know :meeting: sometimes he was not funny! And you were asking him about his problem is he a robot or something! Ham to mazaak ker rahe the! Hamey kia pata woh bhaag jaye ga! :taz:

guys- @balixd , @Hyperion trust me--pakhtoon aurat ya murd ager perh likh jaye tu uss ki personality hi dashing hojati hai--pakhtoon k khoon mai ek----I don't know,I mean they are gifted yar!

who took away seiously??kiya seiously liya??:woot:
it will be good only if they stick to there culture, I have met pakhtoon girls very nice and educated BUT, no concern for there values and culture.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, whatever the case..... the "default" Emperor shall keep @Armstrong the borderline-fundo for........... :devil:

abey kaheka DEFAULT emperor???

Jab hum pey VIRUS attack ho raha tha tab toh tu SLEEP MODE mey chala gaya.

ab Jab humney ANTI-VIRUS sey PC bacha liya toh fir claim karney a gaya apna Lap Top (what did i just say :blink:)

AT DA RATE Marshmallow How are you??? :D

@Dillinger @Hyperion @Ayush yahan kya baat chal rahi hai??? :blink:

We are conceptualizing Greater Indus and Ganges region- a combined nation- a super power- @Hyperion A DEMOCRACY- THE WORLD'S LARGEST ONE IN FACT- holding dominion over the Indian Ocean and the Himalayas- hegemon of South Asia. :D

I dont know :meeting: sometimes he was not funny! And you were asking him about his problem is he a robot or something! Ham to mazaak ker rahe the! Hamey kia pata woh bhaag jaye ga! :taz:

he was my friend! :rofl:

no but i saw him afta dat one day....i was goin to dat thread dat day but then i thot ajj nae tung kurty usko:P

Hmm maybe he is tired of posting funny pics now? He have a website! This guy is serious yet he trolls on funny thread! Somethings fishy bout that!

Hmm maybe he is tired of posting funny pics now? He have a website! This guy is serious yet he trolls on funny thread! Somethings fishy bout that!

btw the suicide troll will be here anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom