What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong

63281_548610995160306_631962219_n.jpg

14th street pizza

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay dekh rahi ho, phir kehti ho kay yeh meri dost hai.... :omghaha: :omghaha:

@Emrald is a he.

Confirm karday beta warna Aero is going to borrow that huge big machine @Talon has and perform "tests" on you. :omghaha: :sarcastic:

baray jahandeeda buntay ho--apni aqal larao--aur ans pm mai kerna:hitwall:

Rule 1: No time limits!
Rule 2: Say im not ready... don't say until when...
Rule 3: Say to your brother "i hope you understand".... he will even when he wouldn't want to.....i know how us elder brothers are like.

Sorry about your old man.... Rest in peace.

mai ne aankhein nikal ker aur ghurra ker chup keradiya hai--waisay bhi mujhay ghussa saal mai ek baar ata hai aur jab ata hai tu buhat bura ata hai..

Ohhh :sad:

Elder brothers are much more easy case then fathers ... :whistle:

Yea tell me about that....i get "lists" of gadgets that my younger siblings want for the new year.....and how the old ones were either too "uncool", or had accidently been dipped into the water by the cleaning lady...all lists come to me while baba jaan is on full no more gifts leave... :omghaha:

mai ne aankhein nikal ker aur ghurra ker chup keradiya hai--waisay bhi mujhay ghussa saal mai ek baar ata hai aur jab ata hai tu buhat bura ata hai..

Khalo kidayeen, wada aya ghuseela :omghaha:

PS : Always be 70% diplomatic and 30% emotional when talking to your elder brother...this is a weapon they don't survive...trust me my younger brother uses this on me all the time......he screwed up in school exams last year...he called me before the result was posted to our parents...he was crying and said "bhai its time to save my a$$" :omghaha:

whatever @Aeronaut tum ne kal ka waqiya nahi bataya mujhay waqai ghussa arah hai ab!

PS : Always be 70% diplomatic and 30% emotional when talking to your elder brother...this is a weapon they don't survive...trust me my younger brother uses this on me all the time......he screwed up in school exams last year...he called me before the result was posted to our parents...he was crying and said "bhai its time to save my a$$" :omghaha:

yeah i did that already---tags of my conversation: future,carrier too young etc

99.9% emotional blackmailing is best way to convince my eldest brother ... He can't watch me crying :omghaha:

Sometimes my uncle said Itna samandar ata kahan say hai .. I am good in drama :lol:

whatever @Aeronaut tum ne kal ka waqiya nahi bataya mujhay waqai ghussa arah hai ab!

yeah i did that already---tags of my conversation: future,carrier too young etc

Some --baboon came onboard @jackyy --- using 4 different troll ids, attacked our members....showed his aukaat and i showed him his.... total of 6 IDs were permanently banned.

Yea tell me about that....i get "lists" of gadgets that my younger siblings want for the new year.....and how the old ones were either too "uncool", or had accidently been dipped into the water by the cleaning lady...all lists come to me while baba jaan is on full no more gifts leave... :omghaha:

He is Chalak :hitwall:

Said "Pakistan may bhi acha milta hai beta paisay lay laina or kisi or say mngwa laina :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom