What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you I'm not a senior. I don't know arabic, urdu or which you speak. What I know is there's was sth related with a name Shivani and you were offline first time I saw. I was just curious. I don't know why you're so angry about that you used thoug words against me :)

@Green Face sorry kiddo...I have been pissed at alot of things lately...But being associated with a girl with a foul mouth was prob a small thing but that day that word just slipped my mouth :cray: oooo.... :cray: Sorry kiddo

:fie: :fie: :fie:

Little baby squirrel

squirrel-hp.jpg

@M-48 yea realized it later...but at 1st sight it looked like a chipkli!! :rofl: and I was like...ay lo beti bhi ay kaam kerdi :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion You know @Armstrong is dangerous, he maybe tolerant but he can play the mid-field of religious fundamentalism with great eloquence and verve. Keep a look out!

@Armstrong Dude the only time Pakistan banked on an incomplete delivery system was back in 99. Doubt that would be the situation now, highly doubt it. While I do see that the facts point out to substantial missile tech accruing from China it is rather irrelevant since Pakistan doesn't need a thousand missile, a few dozen will do perfectly fine and can deter my nation well enough- a few dozen which Pakistan has and can easily maintain with the Chinese in the mix. Indians will troll because they refuse to understand that it doesn't matter where the technology or the missile themselves came from- they work and they provide Pakistan with the strategic deterrence it needs- that's all that really matters everything else is comparatively irrelevant.

Pakistan isn't building a deterrence for prestige, its an exigent requirement and it will do whatever it needs, procure whatever it needs in whichever manner possible. Absolutely nothing worth laughing about or trolling about.
In his autobiography, published in 2006, Musharraf called it a “myth” that the two sides had come to the brink of nuclear war during the conflict and dismissed as “preposterous” speculation that Pakistan was preparing for a possible nuclear strike on India then.

“I can also say with authority that in 1999 our nuclear capability was not yet operational. Merely exploding a bomb does not mean that you are operationally capable of deploying nuclear force in the field and delivering a bomb across the border over a selected target,” he wrote.

Critics of Musharraf’s action often refer to the Kargil conflict as a “misadventure,” saying it was badly conceived and executed, while he wrongly assumed the world would sit back idly.

Instead of considering the Kargil as a blunder, Musharraf, who has been living in exile since quitting politics in 2008, claims it actually brought the Kashmir issue back into international focus and helped pave the way for a solution.

North's missiles tied to Musharraf blunder - The Japan Times

The above article (in its complete context) has brought up some questions though.

@Talon ghazab hogagay----jahan panah @Hyperion ne woh kangroo kha liya jo mai ne austrailiya se tumhari ruqsati k liye mungwaye they--

@Hyperion emperor bun--chinese na na bun:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom