What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad Yaara its not as if every Indian can't comprehend Arabic or Urdu (Urdu with regard to that recent post). Tone it down bro.

Are bhai, zyada akal lagane ki zarurat nahi go to google translate, select Urdu to Hindi translation, it will ditto translate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK I'd rather not, Although I'm still confused about the Sri Lankan..whats a Sri Lankan doing in SA, although the punishment in expected considering how enlightened the SA folks are. Never posted anything objectionable don't plan to start now even by posting a translation. Another member asked for it- if he still wants it then I can forward it to him through another forum.

69889_350403428403778_416475993_n.jpg

@RazPaK I'd rather not, Although I'm still confused about the Sri Lankan..whats a Sri Lankan doing in SA, although the punishment in expected considering how enlightened the SA folks are. Never posted anything objectionable don't plan to start now even by posting a translation. Another member asked for it- if he still wants it then I can forward it to him through another forum.

Why you still crying about it man?

Have a laugh and let it go.

Dude it was a joke ! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom